To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Invalid.

Gates and Zuckerburg....two geniuses who changed the course of history.....2 out of how many hundreds of millions of people in he US....( or the world for that matter)

We've pretty much established YIP is no genius...

Actually not always. It depends upon many factors, including time of day, weather, ability to view color, definition of "blue".
How about the sky is blue sometimes?

BTW: The Nuclear option by Ike in 1955 did get the ChiComs to stop shelling the islands of Kimou and Matsu (sp?) Ike was attacked as a crazy man for even discussing this option.

WHAT are you babbling about with this?

Does USAJet know you've gone around the bend?

WHAT are you babbling about with this?

Does USAJet know you've gone around the bend?

I knew that would too deep for many of the posters here, I am sorry I used it as an example, Please accept my apologies

And when it came to flight crews, it seemed like the flight decks were literally an all-star line-up of pilots who had flown for the military, major airlines (I remember chatting with a former United Airlines captain about the travails of landing in bad weather at Kai Tak) or who were top guns at major corporate flight departments (I flew with a Gulfstream pilot who had headed the flight department at Kodak). There was no better confidence builder for those who were skittish than to chat with their NetJets? pilot before the flight.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/douggollan/2015/06/03/making-netjets-whole/

" an all-star line-up of pilots "

Yip. Don't you believe we all-stars deserve all star pay and CBA? :D

I knew that would too deep for many of the posters here, I am sorry I used it as an example, Please accept my apologies

Deep?

No, you're just a wan, dispirited man desperately trying to convince himself and others that he is still relevant.

Latest resources

Back