• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To My Friend G4Dude

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't you read? I said I don't hate unions, I just don't care for your ilk's approach to this whole debate. If you go over to the other place and look at the job posting forum, you will see where I have said K-2 needs a union.
BTW: The two hour turn was a different company and a different union where the CA like to pad the duty rig, he also flew with the anti-ice on on clear VFR nights because the L-188 would be slower and pad our flight time.

Oh good your comparing a different company, plane and time to what we're doing now.

Yup that pretty much sums up why your opinion in the fractionals section has no merit.

Please post your examples in the majors section in sure they would love to hear it.

Oh good your comparing a different company, plane and time to what we're doing now.

Yup that pretty much sums up why your opinion in the fractionals section has no merit.

Please post your examples in the majors section in sure they would love to hear it.

Very good ignore the first part of my post where I pointed out you were wrong.

YiP wins, he's old and obviously doesn't have to fly for a living, based on his omnipresent message board activity...especially when he spend so much time on a board that he isn't even party to.

I'd write more, but I have to actually fly for a living.

I ignore every part of your posts.
Now that is funny, I can almost set my watch by your responses. That is part of the fun of posting here.

YiP wins, he's old and obviously doesn't have to fly for a living, based on his omnipresent message board activity...especially when he spend so much time on a board that he isn't even party to.

I'd write more, but I have to actually fly for a living.
Yea don't fly that much spend more time waiting for sim periods, waiting for the call out for a trip, recruiting job fairs, and sitting at FBO's waiting for freight. So I have lots of time. Besides with portable devices I can stay in touch so easily with all my friends

Last edited:
Would you two please get a room, already? I can't hear myself think with the two of you bickering like a couple of corgi's fighting over the queen's tennis ball. (sheesh...)

Last edited:
Lots of suspect pretty much all wrong.

Might want to polish the crystal ball.

A contract isn't only about the pay section. They could pay a million a year but to work every day of the year to get it isn't a good contact either.

Your motivated by money which I suspect is because your jealous of those that have.

I'm motivated by qol and money is only part of that. If your gone every day from family what's the point?

Oh, I didn't realized Captains had to work more days than FO's. Oh, wait, they don't. QOL has nothing to do with it. You made a personal choice to make substantially less money so you could remain a First Officer and fly a Gulfstream. Good for you if that's what makes you happy, but for you to give Yip a hard time about his career chioce is simply ridiculous. He makes more money than you, spends more nights with his family, and seems to enjoy what he does. You're smugness is both ridiculous and baffling.

I'm not jealous of anyone. I aspire to a more secure future and being able to help those I care about. I could retire tomorrow, and my standard of living wouldn't change a bit. Unless you inherit a substantial pile of money, the only way I know to make that happen is to work for money. I don't give a rip about most of the crap some on this site drone on about. The reason I work is to get a paycheck. The fact that I only fly 200-300 hours a year, stay in nice hotels and eat and drink anything I want on the company credit card is just a bonus. The reason I fly a Gulfstream is because it pays more than a Citation. If the situation was reversed, I'd be flying a Citation. Most importantly, I would never spend 15 years in a job with subpar pay. You could have sold your talents to a good corporate operator a decade ago. That was your choice, and it would be no one's business had you not chose to berate Yip about his.

Would you two please get a room, already? I can't hear myself think with the two of you bickering like a couple of corgi's fighting over the queen's tennis ball. (sheesh...)

ok, i dont care who you are THAT was funny...my ex used to have a corgi, which makes it all the better :D

There is an ignore button for that.

Oh, I didn't realized Captains had to work more days than FO's. Oh, wait, they don't. QOL has nothing to do with it. You made a personal choice to make substantially less money so you could remain a First Officer and fly a Gulfstream. Good for you if that's what makes you happy, but for you to give Yip a hard time about his career chioce is simply ridiculous. He makes more money than you, spends more nights with his family, and seems to enjoy what he does. You're smugness is both ridiculous and baffling.

I'm not jealous of anyone. I aspire to a more secure future and being able to help those I care about. I could retire tomorrow, and my standard of living wouldn't change a bit. Unless you inherit a substantial pile of money, the only way I know to make that happen is to work for money. I don't give a rip about most of the crap some on this site drone on about. The reason I work is to get a paycheck. The fact that I only fly 200-300 hours a year, stay in nice hotels and eat and drink anything I want on the company credit card is just a bonus. The reason I fly a Gulfstream is because it pays more than a Citation. If the situation was reversed, I'd be flying a Citation. Most importantly, I would never spend 15 years in a job with subpar pay. You could have sold your talents to a good corporate operator a decade ago. That was your choice, and it would be no one's business had you not chose to berate Yip about his.

Qol has everything to do with it. Senior fo's work less days than junior captains. I bid one line for my work days I bid only the vacation weeks I want because I will get my first choice.

I made decision to be Gulfstream fo so that I can maximize my qol not reduce it.

I have to work 1 week between now an September. I'm right now playing on the excavator working on a project.

Yip comes here and makes statements about unions, jobs, pay when in reality he's never excelled at any of it. He won't post the same posts over on the majors board which has to make someone wonder. Why is it that he doesn't tell those pilots that they aren't worth x amount or if they don't like it leave?

I don't need to sell my talents. Staying in nice hotels and drinking and eating what you want isn't a bonus it's the cost of the job. Simple. If your company started putting you in ********************box hotels, no meals and no booze you'd sure wouldn't be saying its a bonus.

It's all part of the package just like qol is.

Dump truck is back time to get back to work. Ciao.

Latest resources

Back