• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ALL UNITED pilots courtesy of ALL UAX carriers and their pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unless it's severe clear I don't have the nerve to have them wonder boys fly me home anyway.

So the weight of the aircraft determines ability huh?

I have flown heavier stuff than you my friend - and the worst trait in any pilot is arrogance.

Settle down.

Respectfully,

fv

P.S. any of the express pilots I have J/S'd on in my old life would use the term '...those wonder boys...' not sure if '...them wonder boys...' is considered educated articulation.

Last edited:
Who drafted this letter? Does anyone know?

Why do you ask?

My impression from the email that it was attached to is that the letter was drafted and agreed to by all of the JSC from the UAX carriers (with the possible exception of Trans States).

They have been negotiating to try to get this changed for over a year to no avail.

Hope that helps.

Why do you ask?

My impression from the email that it was attached to is that the letter was drafted and agreed to by all of the JSC from the UAX carriers (with the possible exception of Trans States).

They have been negotiating to try to get this changed for over a year to no avail.

Hope that helps.

Dan is correct.

Trans States is happy with Status Quo.

Well this is one way to "fix the glitch". Hopefully it does the trick.

Dan is correct.

Trans States is happy with Status Quo.

Then apparently TSA pilots actually have a brain. Not a wise fight to pick. And why in God's name did your MECs actually work together with the GoJet group and sign a joint letter with them? I would be ashamed to have my pilot group listed along with them on a signed letter.

Trans Sates and Go-jets have priority within the UAL system regardless of who walks up first for a UAL flight. Why isn't TSA showing their integrity?

Why isn't TSA showing their integrity?

I would say that the ones lacking integrity are the pilots standing shoulder to shoulder with GoJet pilots.

That's kind of like saying standing next to someone who PFT'd shows a lack of integrity, yet you expect people to agree with you.

Latest resources

Back