• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ALL UNITED pilots courtesy of ALL UAX carriers and their pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Excuse me if I don't go with you down memory lane. Fact is we today have a very good Jumpseat policy that accomidates as many folks as there are seats. If you think we wait for the regionals to show us the way as your last paragragh suggests then go ahead and enjoy your fantasy. Looking forward, I am glad we will continue to offer rides to our UAX partners.

Stand-up! Guys like you should get preferential-hiring status.

Excuse me if I don't go with you down memory lane. Fact is we today have a very good Jumpseat policy that accomidates as many folks as there are seats. If you think we wait for the regionals to show us the way as your last paragragh suggests then go ahead and enjoy your fantasy. Looking forward, I am glad we will continue to offer rides to our UAX partners.

In this regard- the regionals followed WN's lead and UAL followed everyone else.

All bark. Thank you for illustrating my point.

So you admit that previous jumpseat policy sucked. Again, thank you for illustrating my point.

And thanks for the clearance for my alleged fantasy - but I am not at the regionals. ;)

Latest resources

Back