• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ALL UNITED pilots courtesy of ALL UAX carriers and their pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, while you all fight over it, the owner of pro pilot world wrote a letter to his friends on the MEC to help get the situation resolved. Way to go, UAL78!

Wow, while you all fight over it, the owner of pro pilot world wrote a letter to his friends on the MEC to help get the situation resolved. Way to go, UAL78!

Awesome. That used to be the way pilots handled disputes.

I'm totally embarrased over the way this is being waged. Lots of damage has already been done. There should be more coming out on this today or tomorrow.

perfect...then it is working. do you really think that the JS committees at the various UAX did not think to simply ask? I cant tell you how many times they have requested this be changed. it became apparent that they would not listen to the UAX pilots, so hopefully they will listen to UAL pilots. time will tell.

perfect...then it is working. do you really think that the JS committees at the various UAX did not think to simply ask? I cant tell you how many times they have requested this be changed. it became apparent that they would not listen to the UAX pilots, so hopefully they will listen to UAL pilots. time will tell.

Mark doesn't like Frank. So Mark punches Joe in the face. Joe punches Mark back, puts him in the hospital for a month and Frank doesn't know anything about it.

I think I'm going to write a nursery rhyme about it, sing it to my kids so they can learn how to handle conflict like Mom and Dad do.

Oh yeah. This little one can.

Want a war... you got it.

Well you can't deny me, I ride on a ticket. :) Maybe you should worry more about the solvency of your company than trying to continue to disregard the agreement your union made with other pilot unions?

Mark doesn't like Frank. So Mark punches Joe in the face. Joe punches Mark back, puts him in the hospital for a month and Frank doesn't know anything about it.

I think I'm going to write a nursery rhyme about it, sing it to my kids so they can learn how to handle conflict better.

That made no sense. If the UAL MEC were to honor the agreement they made, it wouldn't be coming to this, would it?

For the record I do not agree with my own words. I was pissed at the arrogance of using the jumpseat as a weapon/political tool and pissed at the apathy of UAL’s management.

Thanks for clarifying...because I've always admired the senior guys and love to hear their stories; but for about 10 minutes you had me thinking differently.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back