Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: contract carriers now hear this!

Piedmont DHC-8 said:
All you contract pansies piss off. You are the reason we are in this mess as an industry. I work for Piedmont, and our lively hood is at stake because Mesa, Cha, TSA, and frickin Midway, Colgan and the rest of you frickin contract boy pricks are taking our jobs. So go f*ck yourself all over the CLT terminal. I don't want to hear any more of your BS about substandard wages, and per diem and the rest of your substandard sh*ty contracts.

I suggest you go back and read what you wrote!! I guess calling us contract pansies in not a personal attack. Let me ask you something. Do you think you are a better person or better pilot than someone from a "contract carrier"? Do you think we hire those who are not as "fortunate" to be hired by an almight WO. Give me a break buddy. Show me where in a contract anywhere that says that all the express flying done by US belongs to you. Maybe your poor excuse for management doesn't have the balls to get in gear and get more flying.

And one other thing. I'll go F*uck myself in the CLT terminal while you watch from the observation parking lot next to 18R. Because in a few years, that's as close to the airport as you will be allowed.

Not a personal attack my ASS

Come on Gentlemen!

Please Gents, cant we all just get along....its exhausting reading all of these "Im right and your wrong" posts. WHO CARES who has the BEST contract or whos flying what....if you have a job and your flying, and your paying your bills- be thankful !! The economy will turn around and when it does all of you "girls" can compare who is flying "what" and who has the best contract and peir-deim and who is suffereing from the classic "Big airplane-small penis" complex. I know its tough out there....the last 2 companies I have worked for went bankrupt....THATS the FLIPPIN INDUSTRY...if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen or go flip burgers...and yes, I have paid my dues in spades and am not an Aviation whore.....just my .02 cents worth ladies and gents...we are all trained professionals, lets at least pretend to act civilized towards each other. Take care....let the bashing and name calling begin for those who cant resist.

whatever.......you all say

All I am going to say now is this: If you contract carriers didn't exist we wouldn't be having this conversation or these problems. It probably doesn't matter anyway, because in a few months all the wholly owned pilots will be working for the contract carriers after US Assways goes chap 7 and we all get put out on the street.
keep on flamin me I wouldn't expect anything less.

Who is John Galt?

Piedmont DHC-8,

When you can correctly answer the question posed above-and there is a correct answer- you will perhaps have a better understanding of the origin of the position in which the U-WO's find themselves.

Perhaps not.

Last edited:
Re: whatever.......you all say

Piedmont DHC-8 said:
All I am going to say now is this: If you contract carriers didn't exist we wouldn't be having this conversation or these problems. It probably doesn't matter anyway, because in a few months all the wholly owned pilots will be working for the contract carriers after US Assways goes chap 7 and we all get put out on the street.
keep on flamin me I wouldn't expect anything less.

I don't want to flame you anymore. I just want to know your name so I can let CHQ know not to hire you!

already applied

I already applied at sh!ttaco and wasn't very impressed. This was about 3 and a half years ago. I think I will apply at some of the better ones:cool:

Latest resources

Back