There Is A Ta!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
September 5, 2003

This is a hotline message from Jason Hedgepeth, Communications Manager for Local 747

On Friday, September 05, 2003, Chautauqua Airlines and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters reached a tentative agreement subject to ratification by the pilots. Specific details of the agreement will be forthcoming.

The agreement provides security for all Chautauqua pilots and insures that all flying performed by Chautauqua or any subsidiary of the parent, Republic Airways, Inc., will be flown by pilots from the Chautauqua seniority list.

The agreement also provides for substantial wage increases, while at the same time giving the company the opportunity to compete in a very vigorous and competitive regional airline industry. In settling on the final terms of the contract, CEO Bryan Bedford stated that, “Chautauqua pilots are the best pilots in the industry and deserve enhanced job security and a fair wage rate.”

The Chautauqua Negotiating Committee believes they have achieved the very best contract possible in today’s economic environment.

There will also be a road show taking place on Tuesday, September 9th through Friday the 12th in the following base locations: IND, LGA, CMH, STL, PHL, RIC, and MCO.

Specific times, locations and an outline will be posted on Saturday, September 6.

It is planned to have the contract mailed out on Monday, September 8th.

thank christ...

cant wait to get my grubby little hands on it....(better be mailed to the furloughed too)

anyway this still has to be ratified folks!

Last edited:
"substantial wage increases"? "enhanced job security and a fair wage rate.” " spoken by the CEO? WAY TO GO TEAMSTERS!!! Modern day ALPA could learn a thing or two from you guys. I suppose this post is premature till we see the details but you wont see those words spoken by an ALPA Regional Carrier i assure you.

The credit needs to go to the EC for negotiating a contract for us!

Republic disolved...... UNITY it's all about UNITY!!

If you can stand together, you'll be able to accomplish anything!

Way to go CHQ EC!!!!!

Lazy8s

:D :D :D :D

Im sure if ALPA was at CHQ, ALPA National would give them "expert" advice as they have done to Mesa, ACA.. etc...

Its good to see a national union stand up for what is right and stand behind the EC decisions even in todays environment. Teamsters for ACA!

While I congratulate you guys on getting a TA, who was it that said "the Devil is in the Details"?

Hi!

I know that was Pink Floyd, and I think it was their album about post-war problems-it had a song(s) about the Falklands War on it.

Am I correct?

CLiff
DTW

PS-I LUV Pink Floyd. I had almost all of their albums.

Way to go CHQ!!! I'm glad you guys had the nads to hold the line while others caved in. Congratulations, I'm really interested to hear the details.:D

Latest resources

Back