Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJpusher said:
Jetson,

2006 and the end of your contract with Continental is not too far away. Before long, someone may be saying, "we've had Coex's former business for years..."

And before long someone might be saying "we've" had Chit's former business for years"
There is nothing to prevent XJet from bidding on other business either.
And you have the date of the ammendable contract wrong. Of course XJet stock is owned, primarily, by Continental stock owners, they sort of sold the company to themselves. Do you think that these folks will not renew the contract when they actually own both companies?
Keep looking over your shoulder as our management has indicated a desire to pursue contracts with other carriers.

Les Paul said:
Congratulations CHQ pilots! the real hard part is over. Now you can sit back and review the TA (once all the details are available) and vote. You can always reject it and send it back for some fine tuning.

This guy is the real dirt bag. He is hoping you send it back and strike so he could cross a picket line.

Cheers, I got your name on my list.

PS.....A sincere congratulations to the negotiating comittee.

Even at Comair, they didn't get EVERYTHING they wanted.

Comair obtained a good deal more than what is listed in this TA.

If you CHQ pilots vote this in you will regret it in 6 months when you realize you could have had more.

Last edited:
BritPilot,

Sorry, my date was off by ONE DAY. According to your own company's report, the contract will be up on Jan. 1, 2007.

Take a look for yourself

Maybe I will give your posts some more credibility after you figure out what's going on at your own company before worrying about others.

Go ahead and price yourselves out of the market and see how much new business you scrape up.

wow, quite a bit of anger towards jetson. I don't understand why. I think he rightfully acknowledged that chq is doing a lot of the flying that used to be considered "mainline flying." I think Jetson along with many others are dissapointed to see what used to be six figure jobs turning into 30k-40k jobs. Of course chq pilots should be happy that they recieved a pay raise however looking at the big picture all of us at the regionals have a long way to go. I don't think anybody decided that they wanted to dedicate four years of study and 20-50k dollars in order to get a job which pays right about the bottom in comparison to other "white collar" jobs.

All those off-color remarks to Jetson say quite a bit about the intelligence and maturity level of those posting them. It would be interesting to see why somebody disagrees with him instead of just calling him/her a jerkoff, etc. I sure hope my family is never in an airplane with somebody who has an attitude like embraerdriver at the controls. To all those at chq I hope it works out. It would be great to see somebody get a good deal for a change!

Congratulations ladies & Gents. It's good too see that someone took a stand (especially in these times) and helped slow the race to the bottom.

Mr. Jetson,

HAVE YOU READ THE WHOLE TA?? I briefly skimmed through this post and have only seen bits and pieces. It is easy to pick at pieces of the package and say, "well here at Divided Airlines we've had that for years!!" I would say from what I have briefly seen this is an improvement.

These folks faced the same sitiuation as Mesa and said NO! My hat is off to them!!

Again...guys and gals, the TA hasn't even been mailed out for review by the pilot group. Only a small amount of topics from the TA have been posted and I'm sure that there just a few more pages left in the TA to be read.

How about we all keep the demeaning comments to a minimum until everyone actually sees the contract in its complete form. Take a deep breath everyone...it'll be here soon enough.

embraerdriver said:
mind your business jerkoff....what are you the martyr?

HAHAHA.......I can't stand the laughing any longer.........got to log off!!!!!!!

You guys are ruthless

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back