• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The real plan mgmt has for the future at Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think a good topic of discussion should be the better theme song: One Day at a Time or The Fall Guy. Pat Harrington is the best hair dryer guy but the fall guy theme song kicked ass.

Delayed again for another week. I guess all the XJ guys who are "in the know" must be scratching their heads?

Lots of progress has been made. Yada yada. Keep believing this crap until the holidays are over, and then prepare for all hell to break lose when they stop playing ball and transferring airplanes.

9E pilots what else do you need in order to flip this place upside down? I mean phukin goodness ASA got there ******************** by being united and doing something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATLMAKR..I'm scratching my head..I've been scratching it for months....to team up with a Troll like you....... God help us!

Delayed again for another week. I guess all the XJ guys who are "in the know" must be scratching their heads?

Lots of progress has been made. Yada yada. Keep believing this crap until the holidays are over, and then prepare for all hell to break lose when they stop playing ball and transferring airplanes.

Didn't surprise me one bit. The only reason I scratch my head is why were not together on this.... This is the part that benefits both of us. SLI discussions should be fun (*sarcasm*).

I've talked to my reps and I've talked with our negotiators. These are my friends... I've flown with them in both seats on 3 different airplanes, I've gotten drunk with them, I've upgraded with them, I've downgraded with them, they have never lied to me, and have no reason to. They have all told me, the negotiations are going well, and that it has been eye opening to both 9E negotiators and mgmt. in how XJ negotiators and our lawyer approach contract items. The timeline was tight (45 days does not equal 45 days at the table), and somewhat unrealistic. But they are optimistic that it will be done by the 2nd.

So, are they optimistic about next week too?

Were you around when XJ gave pinnacle pilots 1:3 years during that SLI?

Last edited:
So, are they optimistic about next week too?

Were you around when XJ gave pinnacle pilots 1:3 years during that SLI?
Yes, they are optimistic it will be done...soon. But they are DETERMINED to do it correctly. That is more important do me than a couple of days.

Might want to talk to one of those individuals, there are plenty still around. It was NOT an SLI. If it were we wouldn't be doing this now, would we?

Latest resources

Back