• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The real plan mgmt has for the future at Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've talked to my reps and I've talked with our negotiators. These are my friends... I've flown with them in both seats on 3 different airplanes, I've gotten drunk with them, I've upgraded with them, I've downgraded with them, they have never lied to me, and have no reason to. They have all told me, the negotiations are going well, and that it has been eye opening to both 9E negotiators and mgmt. in how XJ negotiators and our lawyer approach contract items. The timeline was tight (45 days does not equal 45 days at the table), and somewhat unrealistic. But they are optimistic that it will be done by the 2nd.

I look forward to revisiting this post on the night of Dec 2nd. LOL!

There is a lot to be done. I am not sure that it can be completed. But I really believe that it will be close. No one will be 100% happy. But if we can end up even a little bit better than we are now, I will be happy.

I am really sorry you feel your MEC/LEC aren't working in your best interest. In our phone conference and emails I get the impression that both the Colgan and Pinnacle union reps are working together to benefit us all.

I REALLY don't know what pilots at 9E and 9L are going through. I am happy that you guys are educating my union about specific details. Believe me this co-operation is great. During the bankruptcy the union coalition made a big difference. Don't underestimate the power of the groups getting together.

And from my earlier post...I am sincerely interested in what makes our contract so unpassable by the 9E group.

Pncl Corp is trying to divide and conquer.

This is false. The only ones trying to divide and conquer are some of the Pinnacle pilots. What has the company done or said that makes you think they are trying to divide us? I have heard nothing but wanting to merge the lists from the company.

This is false. The only ones trying to divide and conquer are some of the Pinnacle pilots. What has the company done or said that makes you think they are trying to divide us? I have heard nothing but wanting to merge the lists from the company.

That's what I figured. It seems some are salivating at the thought of advancement at the expense of others.

I look forward to revisiting this post on the night of Dec 2nd. LOL!

Why? To gloat if it's not TA'd? Really that is what your hoping for?!?

I am hopeful it we be done by that deadline. If it's not, I reiterate to my post from a previous thread, a new deadline will be set and nothing else will happen. It will be done soon, and no deadline is going to make us settle for less of a contract.

I really want this part to get finished. Just imagine the nastiness to come when things get to the SLI.

I'll be glad when it's ALL done. It's obvious we have different pilot group cultures though. It's going to be interesting in the flight decks for awhile.

Latest resources

Back