"The list"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flygirl,

You ARE a Lawyer!!! A bitter, arrogant, illogical condescending twit. If getting through Law School is so difficult, then how do you explain 80% of our Congressmen and Senators having Law Degrees and yet can't Govern their way out of a paper bag? Look at the yellow pages. 1/4 to 1/3 are Ambulance Chasing Attorneys. If you are so intelligent, then why are you yanking gear for USAIR, the lowest paying airline in the business?

Maybe the issue then is the constituency??

Flygirl,

You ARE a Lawyer!!! A bitter, arrogant, illogical condescending twit. If getting through Law School is so difficult, then how do you explain 80% of our Congressmen and Senators having Law Degrees and yet can't Govern their way out of a paper bag? Look at the yellow pages. 1/4 to 1/3 are Ambulance Chasing Attorneys. If you are so intelligent, then why are you yanking gear for USAIR, the lowest paying airline in the business?

Maybe the issue then is the constituency??
Try going to a lawless country w/ no lawyers or need for them- you wouldn't be tough enough to survive
I'm no lawyer, and she baited you, but not respecting difficult achievement says much more about you than her.
Unless of course you are an "overpaid bus driver"
It's your type of hard line ideologue that makes this country so difficult to govern- but our principles and foundation are strong- and most recognize that you would complain about government of any quality

It's your type of hard line ideologue that makes this country so difficult to govern- but our principles and foundation are strong- and most recognize that you would complain about government of any quality
Yes "Democracy is the worse form of Gov't, except all others" Winston Churchill. BTW Do you think there will every be an attorney shortage?

I think the relevant question here is:

"Is she HOT" ?

:)

Whine

Any woman who has a username indicating "hotness" ie "fly girl cutie" is certainly overweight bordering on obese, has a large amount of cats, and thinks wearing Disney sweatshirts is the height of fashion.

A woman who hangs out on a pilot message board while claiming to be a lawyer and being a "QT"...... That is something I don't even want to picture. Insert "barf" emoticon.

Wave,

The only Hard line ideologues making this Republic difficult to govern are Liberals like you.
Life not fair? Call a Lawyer....Feelings hurt? .......Call a Lawyer......Make a New Law...
Regulate....Control.....

Comparing the Legal and Regulatory morass we have in our country brought about by Politicians and Lawyers to someplace like say.....Somalia or the Stan is juvenile at best.

Liberalism is truly a Mental Disorder.

If you want to know what a Democratic, Liberal Utopia looks like here in the U.S......move to Detroit. Hell, even the Lawyers have left. There is no one left to Sue.

Any woman who has a username indicating "hotness" ie "fly girl cutie" is certainly overweight bordering on obese, has a large amount of cats, and thinks wearing Disney sweatshirts is the height of fashion.

A woman who hangs out on a pilot message board while claiming to be a lawyer and being a "QT"...... That is something I don't even want to picture. Insert "barf" emoticon.

Usually...key word. You're still pissed at me for outing your idiotic comments about your issues at Continental Steve?

BTW...did you ever get that ear lobe reduction surgery?

Last edited:
So a Georgetown educated Attorney, who is a connected Mover/Shaker in Washington, DC commanding 400/hr while occasionally as a side Gig Commands a B767 to exotic International destinations, still finds the time to come on a silly forum on a Saturday night and talk gibberish to a low life like me? Really?

Georgetown my Azz.......maybe Stetson in St Petersburg, Florida which qualified you to do Quickie Divorces for menopausal Flight Attendants.......

Are you sure your Dad wasn't an Eastern Pilot with the last name of Cooper...or maybe Bozzy?

By the way....you claimed in an earlier post that you do not now, nor have you ever worked for USAIR. Yet you seem to have a curiously strong interest and opinion in regards to all things USAPA and Judge Silver..

And about that little statement at the bottom of your Posts....something along the lines of .....Honoring Binding Arbitration=Gold Standard

perhaps you could fill us in on the Warts of America West.....start with the America West Pilots who "Volunteered" their services to break the Strike in Australia......I think the Airline was .....ummmm....ANSETT.....bad enough when you Scab in your own Country. But to travel as a group to Foreign Nation to help break their Strike??? Oh the HYPOCRISY!

An otherwise rather boring layover in Lubbock has been brightened considerably by your lack of.....wit. (Actually in Boston, but for the SWA haters Lubbock sounds better)

Essentially and typically wrong on every accusation and assumption. You have a severe reading comprehension problem and never really seem to answer the true gist of what I am saying about ALPA and like to deflect arguments. Especially typical of the ALPA apologists and cheerleaders that just never see how lame of an organization they really are. Shall we discuss officer and employee pay scales there?

But one more time, not with USAir, resigned from CAL, (not a scab), Dad was not the Gulfstream Scab founder in fact he was close to the union. Not sure who Bozzy was, I really don't care what you believe in where I went to law school. No quickie divorces or ambulance chasing for me, but tax law/litigation and some criminal defense. I doubt you or any flight attendant could afford me.

I only come on the boards because I still like keeping close to the industry. It is especially insightful regarding the legal fiasco of USAir from a non judicial standpoint to get a pulse on what the pilots feel. You really must be pretty dim witted to think a signature line defines a person or their belief. Strike that, you are dim witted. It is also good reminder of making the right career decision.

Right back at you Eastern did not have any 26 year old fo reps in any bases. Further, in the highly unlikely event you were a rep., none of them in the end under Bavis at that time did anyone any favors at Eastern. The entire ALPA make up there was dysfunctional and full of ignorance. At least you carry the tradition on in your waning, most likely balding and chubby years. I loathed the pilots like you that flash their ALPA backgrounds like a neon sign, because almost every one I can remember with that defective character trait were nothing but self serving, lousy, thieving reps who were only in it for themselves and personal gain. In essence the quintessential personality flaw of a scab.

America West/Ansett. Not sure what delusion you think I feel it was right but even so, regardless, the West pilots are absolutely in the right despite what lingering, if any, Ansett scabs are within their ranks. But again with typical stereotypical ALPA apologist clone behavior you cast a dark cloud on an entire group because of the sins of a few.

As for my weekend and current FI compulsion... knee surgery on Thursday, stuck in bed and seriously can only handle so much work from the office.

I am glad that you view yourself as a lowlife. The first step towards any recovery is self admission. Good work.

Last edited:
I got involved in the exchange because the word "scab" was used. Having been called a scab many times on FI for even mentioning that I was asked if I would be interested in working for CAL in 1983 while unemployed. Which I never followed up on because I thought it would be a bad career move and I could end up working for a non-sked at KYIP.

I was wondering if we could establish an official definition of a scab. I have always though it was when one crossed an active picket line during a strike. Many have said going to work for an alter ego airline is scabbing, many have said going to work for an airline like CAL after the strike was over and the union had been displaced is a scabbing. I have even seen the term used to describe someone who flew displaced work caused by a strike, such as pilots from airline A, pick up open time, because the strike at airline B leads to more flying at A.

Mostly I think posters like to use the term to describe someone with whom have have differing views. All that being said have we established what is the FI definition of a "scab"?

Last edited:
I have even seen the term used to describe someone who flew displaced work caused by a strike, such as pilots from airline A, pick up open time, because the strike at airline B leads to more flying at A.

Mostly I think posters like to use the term to describe someone with whom have have differing views. All that being said have we established what is the FI definition of a "scab"?

And you were even label as one for just talking about in your reserve unit in an earlier post. That is the typical mentality of the ALPA apologist and cheerleader.

Notice sacha did not address the very example (albeit generic) you listed above from my earlier post. The ALPA cheerleaders and apologist never seem to want to bring up their "scab like behavior" because it doesn't suit their agendas or beliefs. That is the FI definition of scab

Pilotyip,

If you cross a Picket Line during a legal, active, ongoing strike then you can carry label "Scab". If you go to work at said Company or Airline after the line comes down, you should not. There are certain ignorant individuals (Law Degrees R US types) who may use the term but it is just that, ignorant. There were individuals who worked for Contract outfits that flew repositioning flights in order to gather up all the scattered EAL jets around the country and get them back to MIA and ATL etc. who were labeled Scabs. My assignment(in ATL)during the Strike was to head up the team that Documented all the Scabs via Photos etc for later use if and when the Strike was resolved. I was asked and I refused to document those individuals who were repositioning Jets as Contract Pilots. It would have been nice if they had not done it, but I maintain they were not Scabs. Same goes for alter ego airlines. In a perfect world, it would be nice if everyone refused to do it, but that does not make them Scabs. Extra flying when when a Union competitor goes on strike? Nice if they wouldn't, but doesn't make them Scabs.

This is the heart of the problem with not only ALPA but all Private-Sector Unions. How do you achieve your Goals without completely choking off ALL Choice, Freedom and Individualism? Fifty Shades of Grey....

I have worked for both Union and Non-Union airlines and have to say Union airlines have always been better to work for. Until one side or the other pushes it too far. As far as ALPA being good or bad, I say what's the difference between APA, ALPA, SWAPA or others? It comes down to the Membership and the Leaders they elect. We all operate under the same Federal Laws. Throw in a dozen other factors into the mix and you can spend the rest of your life pointing fingers at who is to blame.

I would never have considered crossing an active Picket Line during my career and put on somebody else's Uniform and fly somebody else's Jet. That I can understand. The best part about it is I never needed a Union Rep, a friend, or some Psychotic Lawyer to tell me that...

I just knew it was right for me.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back