• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"The list"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every pilot should care. These people are to be loathed.
Even the CAL guys who when to work after the failed strike in 1984, and then got to keep their jobs when ALPA organized CAL again?

Did the New York Air guys cross a Picket Line?
Neither did any of the pilots hired at CAL after ALPA conceded victory to Lorenzo and dropped their picket lines. But you said "Yes even those guys". Just trying to get this straight, if you go to work for an airline where the scabs won, are you scab also or not?

Anybody hired after the Picket Lines at CAL came down are not on the "list". Why would they not be accepted into ALPA? The New York Air Pilots did not cross any Picket Line, therefore are not own the "List" and have every right to be accepted into ALPA.

Those who are on the "List" from CAL and were later accepted back into ALPA for Political reasons are a different story. There are very few of us who agreed with that decision and I doubt we would consider them anything other than Scabs regardless if they carry an ALPA card.

Spin it any way you want, but those are the facts.

Anybody hired after the Picket Lines at CAL came down are not on the "list". Why would they not be accepted into ALPA? The New York Air Pilots did not cross any Picket Line, therefore are not own the "List" and have every right to be accepted into ALPA.

Those who are on the "List" from CAL and were later accepted back into ALPA for Political reasons are a different story. There are very few of us who agreed with that decision and I doubt we would consider them anything other than Scabs regardless if they carry an ALPA card.

Spin it any way you want, but those are the facts.

Whew! Not on that list. But then again Since I have only been flying 10 years... oh since I brought it up, shouldnt that list be nothing since most will retire in a couple years?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back