• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
STOP QUOTING PAGE-LONG POSTS YOU FVCKING NERDS!!!!

LANYARDS SIMPLY DENOTE WHO WENT FROM BEING A LATCH-KEY KID, TO BE A LATCH-KEY ADULT!!!

I'm religeous, but the only thing that I speak up about is when the hotel van driver puts the Christian station on the radio. They either turn it off at my request, or pick up their last paycheck when they get back from the airport.

You try to get minimum wage drives fired because you don't like the music they listen to in the van? Either you've got an inflated sense of your own self-worth, are an ego-maniac power monger, or simply a d*ck. How do you talk to them? "Turn if off, or I'll complain to the van company and get you fired! You just see if I don't, you hear! I'm a very important airplane captain! I can make bad things happen to you!" What a tool.

Amen.

I'm an equal opportunity hater...I hate conservatives and liberals equally, and both sects have this country completely FUBARed.

My mother use to tell me that there are two things you don't discuss outside your home, politics, and religion. I wish more people would take that to heart.

Be that as it may, I still will take any opportunity to piss on any liberal or conservative I come across, just to make their blood pressure go up, and of course, for my own sick amusment.

My wife (now ex) became a holy roller bible thumper. In the interest in maintaining some semblance of domestic harmony, I went along to her church with her, which was filled to the brim of self-rightous, intolerant science haters, among other things. I tend to wear my indifference and contempt on my sleeve, so I was greatly amused at their attempts to convert me.

At one point, I was cornered by a gaggle of the faithfull with my wife present, and it became quite obnoxious. So I simply said to the "leader" that Thor would not approve.

"Thor?" she asked. "Yes, Thor, God of Thunder. For you see, Thor is my personal God, and he has promised that if I die in glorious battle during Rangnorok, that I shall be permitted to cross the Rainbow Bridge into Asguard and earn the right to Valhalla".

Now, I don't know beans about Thor that I didn't read in his comic book. But the absolute confusion and abject horror in their face is a memory that I will treasure for the rest of my days. My ex looked like she wanted to crawl under the nearest rock.

A sweet moment indeed. If tormenting them is evil, then yes, I am evil.

Nu

I wouldn't say you're evil, but I would say it's no surprise your wife left you. You sound like an angry, uptight, mean-spirited, sarcastic, jack*ss. I bet not many people like you, either.

One more reason flying freight rocks!

I wouldn't say you're evil, but I would say it's no surprise your wife left you. You sound like an angry, uptight, mean-spirited, sarcastic, jack*ss. I bet not many people like you, either.

Hey, the story was funny. Go drink a Deuce and lighten the fudge up!

Only if you wear nothing else along with it. BTW Capt. Megadeth...please be a dear and get me another OJ and a bag of pretzels.

Show us your potatoe!!

Someone wants me to open a can of whoopa$$ on them I see.....

Not falling for the flame Scrap. :D

Actually, I was sitting there, minding my own business at the behest of my wife when these busy bodies decided I needed "saving".

They got what they deserved.

Nu

Latest resources

Back