• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya know, had to be one of those bleeding heart Obama/Hildabeast supporters that preaches tolerance of everything (except of course Christian or remotely conservative)...

I can't imagine anyone who dosen't believe in God or Jesus flying me and my family around. We know now what happens when people who believe in Allah take over our planes. I'm not scared to post this and people that disagree can kiss it.

You Sir are an Idiot. I used the term "Sir' loosely.

NuGuy,

I think your post bout Thor rocks!!!!

I spilt half a beer over my laptop cuz of your antics. You made my night!

BTW I fly w a guy named Thor too.

Yes Hairynuts, did you not know that if you don't agree with every bit of religous dogma that every different fundamentalist nutcase spews forth then you are a homosexual by definition. And of course all homosexuals as a matter of staple diet prefer feces. (See earlier posted video if you don't believe me.) If you believe the earth is older then 6000 years then you, sir, prefer sex with other men. If you don't believe Jonah lived inside of a fish for three days and three nights before being puked up onto dry land or if by chance you don't believe that god was actually fearful that certain townspeople were really capable of building a tower to heaven thus requiring him (and it is a him) to step in and make them all speak different languages so as to foil their plans then you, sir, clearly enjoy eating poop. Good luck in he!! Hairy, which of course is literally, geographically located directly in the center of the earth.
Now I'm going to go find some devout christian pilot working this Sunday and I'm going to stone him to death.

I like the story where the demon was driven out of the victim and into a herd of pigs. The pigs then ran into the water and drowned the demon-- and themselves.

I bet that pig herder was some kind of ticked off:

"HEY!!! I don't care Who's kid you are, someone is paying for those pigs!!!"

Latest resources

Back