• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Lanyard Police

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes Hairynuts, did you not know that if you don't agree with every bit of religous dogma that every different fundamentalist nutcase spews forth then you are a homosexual by definition. . . . .
If you believe the earth is older then 6000 years then you, sir, prefer sex with other men. If you don't believe Jonah lived inside of a fish for three days and three nights before being puked up onto dry land or if by chance you don't believe that god was actually fearful that certain townspeople were really capable of building a tower to heaven thus requiring him (and it is a him) to step in and make them all speak different languages so as to foil their plans then you, sir, clearly enjoy eating poop. . . .
Now I'm going to go find some devout christian pilot working this Sunday and I'm going to stone him to death.

Your ridicule is only mildly entertaining. You're so over the top with your remarks, you're overdone it, you could do better.

Seriously though, there are plenty of Christians, believe it or not, who don't buy the age of the earth story. The black and white of what makes one a Christian is have you believed and received Jesus Christ as you personal savior and Lord. And if you have, you would know that (1) God Loves all persons, even Homosexuals, and (2) Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven, and (3) The old (Old testament laws) is gone, the new (New testament and Jesus' grace and mercy) has come. Besides, the old testament 10 commandments were given to God's people, the Israelites / Hebrews, and the one about breaking the Sabbath hasn't been strictly enforced for milleniums, probably. I don't like working Sundays, but do I? Sure. See you tomorrow BTW.

Poo poo. I don't even wear a lanyhard. I was drunk when I made my original post and have even tried to remove it. Let me start over. I was just pissed that some stupid women had the nerve to call someone out about what they were wearing, it's really none of her business. And the fact that this thread has gone this far is pretty nuts, and I guess there are people from all sides in this profession. Anyway I do believe in God and I am by no means a perfect Christian, I drink way to much and I cuss far worse than most, and I've never really even read the Bible. What gets on my nerves is every time you turn around someone is trying to take the right of another person to show his or her stance on anything away, because it's offensive. And its usually the minority that get their way.

Sperfly, don't feel bad about having never really read the Bible, that's true of most of the extreme 'Christians.' You know, the ones that most 'true' Christians are embarrassed by. The ones who focus only on one little passage, usually taken out of context, and use it to justify their own personal agenda. If these people ever took the time to keep on reading, they'd come away with a very different view. It appears that you have at least gotten the over-all gist of what it's about: tolerance, understanding and compassion for your fellow humans. Although it drags a bit in parts, it is worth the read. Although taking it literally and then blowing up an abortion clinic puts a person right in the same category as any other terrorist.

-Blucher

Does it not bother anyone that there have been 42 million abortions since '73?

Thats 42,000,000! Hell there are only 300,000,000 in the whole fvckin' country.

Sorry, 330,000,000 if you count the illegal aliens.

Dick

For God's sake would someone PLEASE remind me of the last time this frequently discussed Abortion clinic bombings occured! They are discussed like they happen everyday.

PLEASE!!!!!

Dick

According to my very quick internet search it was in 1998, killing an off duty police officer and wounding a nurse.

-Blucher

What groups are supposed to be tolerent???????????? Only one group demands tolerence.........then is completely intolerent of those they demand this from!!!!!!!!!

Dick

All are supposed to be tolerant. The intolerance comes from misinterpretation and/or misunderstanding.

-Blucher

Does it not bother anyone that there have been 42 million abortions since '73?

Thats 42,000,000! Hell there are only 300,000,000 in the whole fvckin' country.

Sorry, 330,000,000 if you count the illegal aliens.

Dick
I'd bet that bothers lots of people. Then again, how many more unwanted children do we, as a society, need? Is the life of a crack-whore really something to be desired or forced upon someone?

-Blucher

According to my very quick internet search it was in 1998, killing an off duty police officer and wounding a nurse.

-Blucher

Thanks for the info, almost 10 years. Wow, most of the FO's I fly with were in 9th grade then.

Blucher, thanks for the response. I had to much coffee this morning and the brain was working overtime. Just a few questions that jumped out at me.

If you take the number of abortions, then link it to the number of illegal aliens to receive amesty, then it sort of makes sense. More tax payers, more social security "contributors".

Tolerence is a two way street.

Dick

Latest resources

Back