Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Greatest Windfall in the HISTORY OF AVIATION!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it's funny how there are Republic guys that are pissed that the Lynx pilots were merged in as pilots. I don't get it. Lynx was closer in pay and work rules to Republic than Republic is to Frontier and the former Midwest. I think the Lynx captains should have been in Tier 1 with the other active captains.
Where did you think they were expecting them to get :confused:merged..Dispatch or Inflight Entertainment??? Of course they were expecting them to get merged in as pilots.:rolleyes: The Lynx Pilots got a VERY FAIR integration!!!!!!! Tier 1 you say, so is it to my understanding that you feel that ALL the Lynx Captiains should be in the same class as an F9 Captain, Midwest Captain, RAH Captain, Just because your Captain's???? You have only been in existence for what 2-3 years, and you want to be classed in with 10-20+ year pilots!! Wow do you feel entitled!!!!!!:erm: The Reason why some of the RAH FO's are aggravated is because Quite a few of the Lynx FO's, with a DOH LESS than RAH FO's, are now AHEAD of RAH FO's. Would you not be upset If I were only at a company 2 years and then went ahead of a 3-4 PILOT??? :rolleyes:

Now Looking at this from a SLI standpoint, It happened that way all over the list for all parties involved. Some people Got Better than DOH, some got about Date of Hire, Some got bumped down, some got Stapled, But all in all it was relative. The Midwest guys got Screwed the most. The Lynx pilots should satisfied Because they basically got DOH or BETTER!!!!;)
If I have said it before, I'll say it again, It is what it is...We are all pawns in management's game of chess.. It's not the fault of any Pilot or crew member for what happens. We are not the one's who make the decisions or visionary plans for our companies!! We just Drive the Bus!!:beer:

I love how you phrase that as an "opportunity". And the 250+ furloughed Midwest guys have a seniority number per the SLI. Anyone hired from now on had better have a number behind them.

Hey don't get me wrong, I wouldn't show up for RAH newhire class if it was the last job on earth. I use "opportunity" in the literal sense. I also said that "Midwest guys [will have]...marginally higher seniority" than today's newhire. I do not minimize the YX plight, I have long empathized with the Midwest guys on this board.

Where did you think they were expecting them to get :confused:merged..Dispatch or Inflight Entertainment??? Of course they were expecting them to get merged in as pilots.:rolleyes: The Lynx Pilots got a VERY FAIR integration!!!!!!! Tier 1 you say, so is it to my understanding that you feel that ALL the Lynx Captiains should be in the same class as an F9 Captain, Midwest Captain, RAH Captain, Just because your Captain's???? You have only been in existence for what 2-3 years, and you want to be classed in with 10-20+ year pilots!! Wow do you feel entitled!!!!!!:erm: The Reason why some of the RAH FO's are aggravated is because Quite a few of the Lynx FO's, with a DOH LESS than RAH FO's, are now AHEAD of RAH FO's. Would you not be upset If I were only at a company 2 years and then went ahead of a 3-4 PILOT??? :rolleyes:

Now Looking at this from a SLI standpoint, It happened that way all over the list for all parties involved. Some people Got Better than DOH, some got about Date of Hire, Some got bumped down, some got Stapled, But all in all it was relative. The Midwest guys got Screwed the most. The Lynx pilots should satisfied Because they basically got DOH or BETTER!!!!;)
If I have said it before, I'll say it again, It is what it is...We are all pawns in management's game of chess.. It's not the fault of any Pilot or crew member for what happens. We are not the one's who make the decisions or visionary plans for our companies!! We just Drive the Bus!!:beer:

It seems to me if Republic captains are going to be put ahead of Frontier captains while still making less money than Frontier first officers, then the Lynx captains should have been included too. I don't know why DOH is so important at the bottom of the list when it had no factor in the top of the list.

It seems to me if Republic captains are going to be put ahead of Frontier captains while still making less money than Frontier first officers, then the Lynx captains should have been included too. I don't know why DOH is so important at the bottom of the list when it had no factor in the top of the list.

Funny man

I am pretty much middle of the road FO at f9 and I have over 100 RAH fos ahead of me that were hired at RAH after I was at f9. I lost over 1000 numbers in this mess and ill bet that the majority are younger than I am.

It should have been what it should be for all mergers (of any situation/kind). It is called

DOH

....the solution for all times.

Latest resources

Back