Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Greatest Windfall in the HISTORY OF AVIATION!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StaySeated

IBT does not represent ME
The final list is out.

It is epic in a number of ways.

If figured if we are going to have a thread on the subject, we might as well have an accurate title.

Good luck RJET, you are going to need it.

from another board

The first 962 positions on the IMSL were filled with the first 650 Republic
pilots and the first 312 Frontier pilots, in a ratio of 650:312, beginning with a
Republic pilot.

The next 1,155 positions on the IMSL were filled with the next 700 Republic
pilots, the remaining 334 Frontier pilots and 121 Midwest pilots, in a ratio of
700:334:121, beginning with a Republic pilot.

Nothing else really needs to be said.

The 312 Frontier pilots referenced in the first tier were existing F9 captains. The 334 Frontier pilots referenced in the second teir were existing F9 FO's.

There is no logical explanation for the 650 and 700 RAH pilots. It is impossible to match the number of RAH pilots in the Final Award to a certain number of airframes or pilot positions.

Seven year fence on the Airbus/replacement narrow body is the only "win" for FAPA. Eichen essentially lengthened LOA 39 by three years and added some improved language for replacement aircraft.

WOW. Unbelievable. Sorry to hear it guys. I know I'm somewhere WAY down at the bottom...haven't seen it yet. Waiting on the email now I guess.

Most importantly from my standpoint.. simply interesting from others standpoint. Arbitrator opted to put an effective date on it.

60 days from the day of ruling in Single Transportation System.

Most importantly from my standpoint.. simply interesting from others standpoint. Arbitrator opted to put an effective date on it.

60 days from the day of ruling in Single Transportation System.

Interesting and impossible to enforce. What happens on the 61st day when there is no CBA? (Other than three lawsuits....)

"Branded" operation falls apart with this award, they will not be able to train/hire fast enough.

Interesting and impossible to enforce. What happens on the 61st day when there is no CBA? (Other than three lawsuits....)

"Branded" operation falls apart with this award, they will not be able to train/hire fast enough.

I'm sure the source documents will be sent out shortly.. but it specifically says regardless of status of CBA it will be effective 60 days after the NMB decision. It state that regardless of representation or CBA it will be effective.

Your right, difficult to enforce, but there will be lawsuits if it isn't I suspect.

cale

Interesting about the "in effect" date. Granted, I personally will be surprised if the NMB does grant STS to the whole operation.

EDIT: So is it supoosed to go into effect 60 days after the NMB ruling regradless of the outcome or only if they find an STS?

The final list is out.

It is epic in a number of ways.

If figured if we are going to have a thread on the subject, we might as well have an accurate title.

Good luck RJET, you are going to need it.

Please explain how its "epic" in a numbers of ways?

Good luck RJET... Please explain? I look at it as good luck F9, bone up the resume son.

Latest resources

Back