The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-force

If anyone on here thinks that you are DA,the former CEO of S-Hawk,then they are over doing-it on Kool-Aid!!!!!
I don't see why this would not be the old owner of S-Hawk Jet Center.He knows things that only someone in that position would know.G-force have you been able to find another flying job and is Reb-pilot your alter ego?

Last edited:
Alter ego

I don't see why this would not be the old owner of S-Hawk Jet Center.He knows things that only someone in that position would know.G-force have you been able to find another flying job and is Reb-pilot your alter ego?

Sure it is,dude,sure it is!!!!!

More kool-aid parties

If anyone on here thinks that you are DA,the former CEO of S-Hawk,then they are over doing-it on Kool-Aid!!!!!

Even if I was trying to impersonate somone, I seroiusly doubt that you would be smart enough to figure it out given the fact that you are not very good at figuring things out on your own. I don't dislike you, it's just that you are very easy to fool which makes it interesting on a daily basis!

aero035

Does S-hawk own that beechjet that they are selling or are they just an agent? If so when did they get it?
The new owners have a new Beech-Jet and they have the same problem as past management.There isn't anyone with enough time or experience to fly a great airplane.This aircraft would be very popular with customers and charter brokers.I was told by Irk & Dirk that line guys know nothing about aviation.Ha Ha Ha......I'am still there and they are long gone.

Last edited:
I guess they will probably be hiring beechjet captains and FO's then. I wonder how many positions they are willing to open up? Just curious because I may be interested.

Reb-pilot

I guess they will probably be hiring beechjet captains and FO's then. I wonder how many positions they are willing to open up? Just curious because I may be interested.
I heard Reb-pilot and G-force are on the short list for Beech-Jet pilots

Irk & Dirk

The new owners have a new Beech-Jet and they have the same problem as past management.There isn't anyone with enough time or experience to fly a great airplane.This aircraft would be very popular with customers and charter brokers.I was told by Irk & Dirk that line guys know nothing about aviation.Ha Ha Ha......I'am still there and they are long gone.

What happened to Irk and Dirk? Any comments??? What about Action Jackson???

Last edited:
Irk & Dirk

What happened to Irk and Dirk? Any comments??? What about Action Jackson???
Irk and Dirk got a ride home in the green truck.It was a shame incompetent losers could run down a operation that had potential to be the best in the midwest.I heard Action Jackson is in the Tampa area with Irk's daughter and someones kid.Line guys rule!

Recommendations

I received a PM from Raj Lives!!!! that was real distrubing.He told me that jelloshotpilot was RA and that emppilot00 was SA.He told me that both are real losers and he hated them for the past.I also have a real problem with LF pretending he is Raj. Raj was a good friend of mine and LF will never be close to being the person he trys to mock.This is just my personal observation,but I'am sure there are others who will agree.Line guys rule!

Emspilot 00 should get a job at a tire company,they need pilots to test kingair tires for flat-spotting

Cannot think of anything jelloshotpilot ought to do!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back