• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How can you compare Buckey to G-force in the same sentence.Buckey has a bad drinking problem and his flying skills are not very good.He is a problem child without any future in aviation, except for a professional toilet cleaner.As for sexual harrassment,he could write a book on that subject and his other sexual perversions.Line guys rule!

Nice job Smurf!!!

I have not heard very many nice things about that place in previous eras, however they have become a Jet Center with new management. They are probably comparable to Signature, Clay Lacey, Duncan or Millionaire. That's just my guess. Anyone else been there there lately?

Nice Job Smurf!!

Just so you all know, I left there because I wanted to. Not because of financial reasons. When I left there that place was rockin! So is wing zone! I am currently looking at ways to tie both of them together. Imagine air delivery or a charter flight catered with chicken wings! This will be the best idea I have had yet. I will be flying all the charter flights in my C414 after I pass my IFR test without cheating on it. I would also change the name to Silver-Wing jet center. People will love it! Any thoughts?

Nice Job Smurf!!!

Tater Tata's

Another Kool-Aid drinker!!!!!
I would have to agree with G-force on this subject.The flight instructor who calls himself taters may need to use more drugs before getting on this website.Anyone who would write such meaningless crap on this site should be banned for life.Line guys rule!

waaaaaaah waaaaaah

I think you all are a bunch of losers! Sounds to me like all of your careers are in a flat spin straight for the bottom! Stop holding on to the past and go out and find some new strange as#. But I guess that would be a miracle and could never happen! It's hard being a great pilot having to listen to pilots like you girls. Good luck with nothing.....

ACE

I have an idea. IMHO, I think an admin should delete this thread and then ban anyone who brings up Silverhawk or anything alse having to do with Lincoln, NE. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back