Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Reb-pilot

Sweet Home Alabama
I have heard rumors that the company is now under partialy new management. Is this true or is it all new people? Just curious because I used to work there untill I was fired.

Last edited:
Reb-pilot

I have heard rumors that the company is now under partialy new management. Is this true or is it all new people? Just curious because I used to work there untill I was fired.
I heard that they are trying to hire back their better pilots.They are paying alot more with benefits and the management is better.This job is similar to working at Duncan Aviation in Lincoln Nebraska.If you need any help send me a private message.

Last edited:
I have not heard very many nice things about that place in previous eras, however they have become a Jet Center with new management. They are probably comparable to Signature, Clay Lacey, Duncan or Millionaire. That's just my guess. Anyone else been there there lately?

Last time I flew into S-Hawk was maybe 2001 or so. Did not have a good experience, so after that I took my pax into Duncan until I left the area two years ago. Hopefully things will pick up under the new management.

S-Hawk Jet Center

I heard they just landed a new jet contract that is worth alot of money.The place is really making numerious advancements in the past few months.They plan on adding a new Beech Jet to their fleet and a King-Air 200 in the next month.

Last edited:
Back to the form!

TrailerTrash is back from a little vacation in moderation jail.I have to set the story straight,S-Hawk Aviation is selling a Beech-Jet to buy another Citation airplane and the King-Air deal will not happen until next year.The place is making more progress than it has in a long time with less financial support.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
They should of banned you for life............
By the way why don't they just change the name of s-hawk and start fresh with a new name instead of the current name I think it would show a new fresh fbo instead of the dive it has become...
bucky out....

TrailerTrash is back from a little vacation in moderation jail.I have to set the story straight,S-Hawk Aviation is selling a Beech-Jet to buy another Citation airplane and the King-Air deal will not happen until next year.The place is making more progress than it has in a long time with less financial support.Line guys rule!

Buckey

They should of banned you for life............
By the way why don't they just change the name of s-hawk and start fresh with a new name instead of the current name I think it would show a new fresh fbo instead of the dive it has become...
bucky out....
I would have to agree with first officer Buckey.The place needed a name change for a long time.Maybe the new management will realize the advantage of that change over time.Line guys rule!

Last edited:
The silverh#wk 411

Just so you all know, I left there because I wanted to. Not because of financial reasons. When I left there that place was rockin! So is wing zone! I am currently looking at ways to tie both of them together. Imagine air delivery or a charter flight catered with chicken wings! This will be the best idea I have had yet. I will be flying all the charter flights in my C414 after I pass my IFR test without cheating on it. I would also change the name to Silver-Wing jet center. People will love it! Any thoughts?

Impersonator

Just so you all know, I left there because I wanted to. Not because of financial reasons. When I left there that place was rockin! So is wing zone! I am currently looking at ways to tie both of them together. Imagine air delivery or a charter flight catered with chicken wings! This will be the best idea I have had yet. I will be flying all the charter flights in my C414 after I pass my IFR test without cheating on it. I would also change the name to Silver-Wing jet center. People will love it! Any thoughts?

If anyone on here thinks that you are DA,the former CEO of S-Hawk,then they are over doing-it on Kool-Aid!!!!!

Latest resources

Back