The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What to do when you don't like a thread

Is anyone making you people read this thread? You see it is very easy, if you don't want to read s-hawk threads, all you have to do is ignore it! Then everyone is happy.

Rite Stuff

Is anyone making you people read this thread? You see it is very easy, if you don't want to read s-hawk threads, all you have to do is ignore it! Then everyone is happy.

Amen to that!!!! What ever happened to freedom of thought anyway???
Most Kool-Aid drinkers can't read or write anyway!!!!!

They also can't fly right either although they will CLAIM they can!!!!!

Last edited:
Just so you all know, I left there because I wanted to. Not because of financial reasons. When I left there that place was rockin! So is wing zone! I am currently looking at ways to tie both of them together. Imagine air delivery or a charter flight catered with chicken wings! This will be the best idea I have had yet. I will be flying all the charter flights in my C414 after I pass my IFR test without cheating on it. I would also change the name to Silver-Wing jet center. People will love it! Any thoughts?

Are the wings there any good? I imagine they would taste just like the service at Silverhawk. $hitty!

Are the wings there any good? I imagine they would taste just like the service at Silverhawk. $hitty!

100% right!! They are horrible! I am not sure but I think they cook them in JET-A or 100LL. As far as service goes, I'm sure it still sucks!

Allen's are finally gone.

The last Allen is on his way back to Boise Idaho.I heard that the new line manager will be Ferguson.He is the old guy who knows everything about any subject matter in the world,but is still willing to work for minimum wage.Line guys rule!

Now that is finally good news. Fergee is one of the best I know even from that Capital days. Party on ferge....

Latest resources

Back