• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The 411 on S-hawk at KLNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stop trying to impress me.I only want g-force!

Stop trying to hire a loser and hire me. A loser is easy to find. You can find that on this website in about any given thread. A great pilot like me on the other hand is hard to find.

Ace Pilot

Stop trying to hire a loser and hire me. A loser is easy to find. You can find that on this website in about any given thread. A great pilot like me on the other hand is hard to find.
I bet you can't fly your way out of a paper bag.Maybe Buckey AKA Pinnacle Airlines First Officer Candidate will help you find a flying job.Line guys rule!

My post was so good that it was deleted. It's hard being good at everything!

G-force just had a string of bad luck in the past.He was never the piece of work that Buckey AKA Pinnacle Airlines Career First Officer was or will ever become.Maybe Buckey can fly sushi with you after he fails his captain upgrade.Good luck on your failure Buckey!

Hey douc-he bag I am a captain now so I wanted to know when you want to get together to eat the scrammbled eggs off my hat. DICK

Hey douc-he bag I am a captain now so I wanted to know when you want to get together to eat the scrammbled eggs off my hat. DICK

Wait a sec, Bucky. What bodypart off of you is TT supposed to eat scrambled eggs? :eek:

Buckey Beaver

I really feel sorry for any passengers that would have to fly in a plane with you as captain cruch in charge.This shows the despiration that most regional airlines are faced with to fill pilot positions in their barbie jets.Line guys rule and Buckey needs medical help.

Last edited:
Buckwheat-Captain

Did they actually do this????? If so then,congrats to Buckwheat!!!
Do they serve Buckwheat pancakes on your flights????

Watch out for those 3500' runways dude!!!

Last edited:
...Do they serve Buckwheat pancakes on your flights????

Nah, this is NWAirlink after all. They will serve Buckwheat-flavored trail mix. :nuts:

Congrats, Bucky

Buckey

Advice to the Buckey.
1.Stay away from the married girl Tiffany with two kids.
2.Stay out of bars and stop making such a fool out of yourself.
Line guys rule!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back