Thanks AirTran MEC!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, just the 717's.

More empty threats? This is getting good, and I personally thought it would. If I were an Airtran pilot, which I am not, and the current rumor leaks are true, I would personally consider arbitration. Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
AAI pilots need to realize that if there is no SLI agreement when the 717s start departing, they'll get furloughed and end up stapled to the bottom of the SWA list in any case.

Fubi,

You are very close with this statement, but what keeps it from happenings sooner rather than later with the 737's?

Tell me where it's written that Gary couldn't start bringing those planes over next week to SW if he were pushed into it. The whole purchase was setup this way for a reason...if not, AAI guys would already be on property.

Going to be very interesting to see what happens if the AAI guys give Gary the 'Thanks, but no thanks' reply.

RF

More empty threats? This is getting good, and I personally thought it would. If I were an Airtran pilot, which I am not, and the current rumor leaks are true, I would personally vote for arbitration. Godspeed!

OYS

I hope all Trannies listen to AAI. He knows that he is talking about!

Fubi,

You are very close with this statement, but what keeps it from happenings sooner rather than later with the 737's?

Tell me where it's written that Gary couldn't start bringing those planes over next week to SW if he were pushed into it. The whole purchase was setup this way for a reason...if not, AAI guys would already be on property.

Going to be very interesting to see what happens if the AAI guys give Gary the 'Thanks, but no thanks' reply.

RF

The Trannies and their cheerleaders just don't get it.

You aint dealing with your normal labor hating airline here people. SWA takes care of its own FIRST. That is the foundation this whole airline rests upon.

More empty threats? This is getting good, and I personally thought it would. If I were an Airtran pilot, which I am not, and the current rumor leaks are true, I would personally consider arbitration. Godspeed!

OYS

Yes, please, by all means, follow the advice of OYS. Seriously.

After all, he doesn't have the info of what went on inside the inner sanctum in DAL. I know some of you guys do at AAI.

Yes, OYS does have the info. SHE knows exactly what she is talking about. She works for AAI.

Yes, OYS does have the info. SHE knows exactly what she is talking about. She works for AAI.

You are wrong and I have irrefutable evidence; Only a Delta pilot would describe flying "Corporate big Iron, 319/320" in his profile.

Case closed.

:D

I see people using the term "she" on here from time to time as a perceived insult. Do you guys think your Mother or Wife or Sister or whatever are somehow inferior humans or something, I mean really, come up with some other kind of more original insult, like maybe Jackwagon or something. She, as an insult makes you sound pretty stupid (unless you are talking about my first wife)

I see people using the term "she" on here from time to time as a perceived insult. Do you guys think your Mother or Wife or Sister or whatever are somehow inferior humans or something, I mean really, come up with some other kind of more original insult, like maybe Jackwagon or something. She, as an insult makes you sound pretty stupid (unless you are talking about my first wife)

Lighten up Francis. (The Male version of Francis of course)

Latest resources

Back