• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thanks AirTran MEC!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you guys understand this is literally 10-15 of the 1700+ pilots at the tranny. The deal will pass over 90% guaranteed. Dont waste your summer worrying about this...

It'll be a 50%+1 vote over on the SW side, either way, probably voted down because of the harm inflicted to our group.

I sincerely hope that the rumors are all BS, and something far more fair and equitable is in the AIP.

IMO, it'll be 85% yes at sw.

BTW, you lecturing us on matters of the law is even more comical than PCL issuing condescending barbs and insults about how much he knows about labor law.

Funny, PCL disappeared like a fart in the wind after he and the rest of the ALPO MEC found out that things actually could go down the way he said they couldn't. Hmph.

Anybody know where on the seniority list PCL is located? Is he a Captain or First Officer?

You are so confused and distorted you dont know who to be barking at.

ALPA national has little to do with what local elected officials are doing. Sounds like you are whining in front of the wrong house.

Elect unprofessional tools at the local level and the product going out is going to be crap.

I will be the first to admit that I early on strongly recommended a negotiated settlement would be better for the AT guys than an arbitrated one. But I would have never imagined that AT would have agreed to what has been leaked if true. I change my mind. Arbitration could likely produce better results.

Why not. What more is there to lose?

This whole thing is incredible. Two Union members removed from service, and plenty of AAI pilots saying it's just business as usual. Appearantly it was early tremors of things to come. You couldn't make this stuff up.

Why not. What more is there to lose?

A career at SWA. If this goes to Arbitration there is a very real chance SWA will never integrate AirTran.

For some reason many AAI Pilots just don't seem to understand this.

Personally I hope the AAI Pilot group votes it down. They have done so much to piss off Gary et al from the beginning that this would be the final nail in the coffin.

Latest resources

Back