• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank God for AMR Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ops check, are you really this stupid or just ignorant?

Being that I don't agree with everything said by everybody else and have a slightly different opinion, I guess I must be both then? Wow you guys get really worked up over a stupid online forum. Very entertaining.

Being that I don't agree with everything said by everybody else and have a slightly different opinion, I guess I must be both then? Wow you guys get really worked up over a stupid online forum. Very entertaining.

...and watching them picket is priceless!!!!

" I haven't seen what AA is offering. What specifically is so bad about the new deal? " - G4Dude

After all your pontification on the subject, you then admit you have not even taken the time to educate yourself on the situation?

Wow.

And now for the obligatory F.I. Personal Attack(s) :

I'm not sure who's MORE Effed-up here....G4, or those of you who have been going round and round with him.

:)

Keep up the good work here Men, the future of AA and the Free World depends on it...!

Whine

I haven't seen what AA is offering. What specifically is so bad about the new deal?

Didn’t you say, you have “buddies at American”? They didn’t read it to you? You are so worried about there welfare, wouldn’t you already know what’s in the offer. So that you could politely guide them on the ills of unions. And, remind them of how Thugery they all are? Like the man on the hill, over at NJI?

The AMR proposal was all over this website. Do a simple search for it. It was horrible. Gutted pretty much every work rule they had, even sick time accured I believe. It was a real non-starter.

I think the AA pilots expected to give up a few things, but AMR management with for the jugular. And it was just over the top. This is Horton's baby from here on out.

The AMR proposal was all over this website. Do a simple search for it. It was horrible. Gutted pretty much every work rule they had, even sick time accured I believe. It was a real non-starter.

I think the AA pilots expected to give up a few things, but AMR management with for the jugular. And it was just over the top. This is Horton's baby from here on out.

And His “Buddies”(Yeah Right). Forgot to tell him.

Poser…

ALPA's near total silence of support for the APA pilots is pathetic.

If only AMR pilots were a little more welcoming to offline jumpseaters. :)

I resemble that remark...

I go OUT OF MY WAY - LITERALLY - to ensure you ladies and gentlemen get a FIRST CLASS SEAT on my aircraft.

And most of my coworkers are doing the same these days.

All we can hope and pray for is for true 100% reciprocity when we get our contract... whenever that will be.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back