• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Thank God for AMR Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CavePilot you would spit in my face....wow. I would expect better from someone in your 'profession'. I'm honored to say I don't share my profession with you.

If you're not in this profession then you don't understand how far the AA pilots are sticking their necks out for this. You don't have to start over at zero if your airline fails, but pilots do.

As an innocent bystander on furlough during this mess, I just want to thank all the AMR pilots for finally standing up to the continual degradation of this profession!

It may not end pretty, but the actions these guys have taken in the face of adversity is absolutely amazing and admirable. We all owe our collective "future" contracts to these men and women who have stood proud and defied what is likely to be an ugly barrage by the media and company alike.

I for one, though I may never see the benefits, appreciate what you have done for the future pilots of this industry.

I'll be watching from my lofty retirement perch as this all plays out, but know that my prayers and well-wishes are for a better future...for all pilots!

Really? AMR pilot group was one of the first to take pay cuts and start the down ward movement. Get a clue.....

Really? AMR pilot group was one of the first to take pay cuts and start the down ward movement. Get a clue.....

... and we will be the first ones to finally reverse that monumentally bad decision made by our forefathers and fight to the death for a restoration of this profession, refusing to repeat history.

If you're not in this profession then you don't understand how far the AA pilots are sticking their necks out for this. You don't have to start over at zero if your airline fails, but pilots do.

Well, AA pilots will get the chance to start at the bottom very soon.

You don't have to start over at zero if your airline fails, but pilots do.

Um........ WHAT???? Correct me if I am wrong. Regardless what position you hold at an airline, when it fails and you get hired on at a new airline, how do you not start off at the bottom of said airline?

Is that what you are hoping for?

Absolutely not. I don't wish unemployment on anyone, but keep up the job action and y'all wont have to worry about calling in sick no more!

You need management, management doesn't need you.Thats reality. In fact, it seems often unions don't need pilots either. Well, maybe those pesky dues.

They own the means of labor. Pilots are EASILY replaced.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back