Thank God for AMR Pilots!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J. Otto,

Kind of hard to run an airline with no pilots and I am not sure AMR can find 7500 of them in short order.

Managers, well that's pretty easy, heck even CEO's are easy, particularly since apparently one doesn't even have be qualified at the job.

J. Otto,

Kind of hard to run an airline with no pilots and I am not sure AMR can find 7500 of them in short order.

Managers, well that's pretty easy, heck even CEO's are easy, particularly since apparently one doesn't even have be qualified at the job.

To sum it up:
An airline without pilots = grounded
An airline without management = a weekend

it is amazing how many pro-managment a$$hats trolling the FI. Its like Horton sent out retarded henchmen.

J. Otto,

While technically true, those AMR pilots would NEVER walk off the job. Someone has to make those home, boat and ally payments.... even if they have to shuttle to the terminal with their tails btwn their legs... and at half the pay - they will be more than happy (read:grateful) to fly AAs metal.

" I haven't seen what AA is offering. What specifically is so bad about the new deal? " - G4Dude

After all your pontification on the subject, you then admit you have not even taken the time to educate yourself on the situation?

Wow.

And now for the obligatory F.I. Personal Attack(s) :

I'm not sure who's MORE Effed-up here....G4, or those of you who have been going round and round with him.

:)

Keep up the good work here Men, the future of AA and the Free World depends on it...!

Whine

I was not careful enough when asking my question. What I meant was, what specifically are the AA people upset about?

While technically true, those AMR pilots would NEVER walk off the job.

I wouldn't count on it, certainly nowhere near enough to run the airline, but maybe you could help them out with that, you seem like the sort that would.

I was not careful enough when asking my question. What I meant was, what specifically are the AA people upset about?

Seriously? You don't know about the $billions in bonuses that management has paid themselves in the last decade that roughly equal the concessions that pilots have took over the same time?

You've been this prolific with your opinion and you didn't even f^cking know??

While technically true, those AMR Executives would NEVER walk off the job. Someone has to make those country club, yaht and mistress payments.... even if they have to shuttle to the headquarters with their johnson btwn their legs... and at half the pay - they will be more than happy (read:grateful) to manage AAs metal.

Now,.... this guy is funny!!!

Latest resources

Back