Terrorists Almost strike Again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cactus-Wrench said:
Dude, yes I do bring a gallon of ice tea, a small container of ranch dressing, along with a loaf of bread, pound of lunch meat, gallon of water, couple chicken breasts, a hamburger or two, carrots, chips, cereal, quart of milk, and a few other things not to mention 4 days of uniforms.

I got this far before I read your name Wrench-dude. I almost died laughing! I was picturing the guy in the cockpit next to me trying to warm his hamburger with his map light.

-Fate

BTW - if you offer to change the oil on one of those ultra-cheap DAL captains' 1975 oldsmobuick commutter cars, I bet he'll let your borrow his ride to go to the grocery store :)

I guess there will be more traveller switching to the fractionals, charter, AND the new baby jet taxi companies getting their business up and going as we speak.

uba757 said:
Hey INDY that sniper in DC was a FU##ING BLACK MUSLIM AGE 17 TO 40.

How could you tell?? Did he wear traditional muslim garb? Did he face east every hour?

Guys, I'm as anti-PC as any of you. But, I also see the need to have a comprehensive security program. This means screening everyone. Lowering the screening based on some preconceived bias (ie prejudice, not the bad 1960s kind) will only allow a method for the bad guys to circumvent our security. IOW, look they don't check woman like they do men, well then give the device to your wife. How about the American Taliban? Would you have given him a pass at the checkpoint? He was a young white man from a relatively affluent American family. But his friends were Al Qaeda. Oh yeah, he was a muslim. We could have gotten him when he turned towards Mecca.

720persecond said:
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Three U.S. soldiers were killed in combat Wednesday in Iraq's restive Anbar province, west of Baghdad, the military said. The soldiers assigned to 1st Brigade, 1st Armored Division ``died from enemy action,'' the military said in a statement. It gave no other details. [/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]The deaths raised to at least 2,595 the number of U.S. troops who have died since the Iraq war started in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count. [/FONT]
This is more important to me than all the red alert crap put out by our government.
Our boys and girls are still "securing" Iraq, while the Brits are getting it right, and keeping everybody safe.

While the Brits are keeping everyone safe? Sure, they did a great job today, but our guys in Iraq are keeping the would be terrorists mainly over there..

2595 hero's. I believe we have gotten 1 or 2 of the bad guys too.

Indy refugee said:
How could you tell?? Did he wear traditional muslim garb? Did he face east every hour?

Guys, I'm as anti-PC as any of you. But, I also see the need to have a comprehensive security program. This means screening everyone. Lowering the screening based on some preconceived bias (ie prejudice, not the bad 1960s kind) will only allow a method for the bad guys to circumvent our security. IOW, look they don't check woman like they do men, well then give the device to your wife. How about the American Taliban? Would you have given him a pass at the checkpoint? He was a young white man from a relatively affluent American family. But his friends were Al Qaeda. Oh yeah, he was a muslim. We could have gotten him when he turned towards Mecca.

His last name was MOO-HAMED. Don't know many infidels with that last name.

MAGNUM!! said:
Indy refugee, in every one of your examples save one the perpetrator of the violence was a single individual, with maybe an accomplice or two. If you can't see the difference between those acts and the acts committed by worldwide, well funded, and organized terror organizations hellbent on destroying Western civilization and establishing an Islamic Caliphate throughout the globe, then you are not being honest with yourself.

Stop being so PC and pull your head out of the sand. They'll kill you, too, and your efforts to draw moral equivalency between them and a few disgruntled individuals won't impress them. Or stop them.

So if it's only one guy, it's ok to kill hundreds of people????

It's not about being PC. It's about being safe. Would it have mattered to you if your family was in the WTC vs. the Murrah building??? Would that have been any different? Does it matter if one nut with a rifle shoots you or a religious extremist with a bomb blows up your airplane? or abortion clinic? Are you any less dead?

blzr said:
His last name was MOO-HAMED. Don't know many infidels with that last name.

We knew that how??? It seems if we knew is name, we should have been able to find him quicker, Muslim or not?

The point is, we are talking about profiling, right. Well, I live near DC, and I can tell you, there are a lot of guys that 'look like' John Allen Muhammed.

His partners name was Malvo. Is that a mulim name??

Does anyone know the demographics of the people arrested?

I can probably guess, but haven't seen any mention in the media.

C-21

Indy refugee said:
So if it's only one guy, it's ok to kill hundreds of people????

It's not about being PC. It's about being safe. Would it have mattered to you if your family was in the WTC vs. the Murrah building??? Would that have been any different? Does it matter if one nut with a rifle shoots you or a religious extremist with a bomb blows up your airplane? or abortion clinic? Are you any less dead?

Organized, ingrained hatred of everyone that believes differently than they do vs. one or two deranged misguided and just plain looney individuals.

The first is strictly religous, and the others are basically personal vindettas.

Latest resources

Back