• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terrorists Almost strike Again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You should check the thread about the JB Pakastani. There are folks trying to convince non radical Muslims to step up to the plate and stop this mess. The answer from some of our muslim pilots seems to be "we can't do anything so stop being mean to me"

I am so glad the FAA requires commercial airline pilots to have a 10 year background check before we can sit in front of the bulletproof door next to a crash axe. However our background check is not good enough for me to carry my own shampoo, hair gel, or toothpaste.

I tolerated having to take my shoes off (even though I knew they do not contain any metal) before going through the metal detector just after 9/11. I put up with taking my laptop out. But this latest stupid change is where I draw the line. I understand why the change was brought about but why do the people that work the flights have to be subject to teh same restrictions as the traveling public?

What the TSA seems to admit to me is that the people that run the security checkpoints now are no better then the minimum wage workers that did it on 9/11. So our tax dollars are now paying someone $40,000 a year to do just as bad a job.

Once again the government has a knee jerk reaction to something that happens somewhere in the world.

On the news rivght now, the info-babe just said that the terrorists were caught by the same means that are so controvertial over here. What would those methods be?? Wire tapping, Profiling?

And, I love the Ideas posted before about using theis organs.

Simple solution, Make them use what ever items the explosives were in. The guy with the tooth paste must brush his stinking, spoiled, corroded teeth with it. The lotion guy must use it on his smelly, non-deodorant sweating like a waterfall A$$. The gel guy has to put it on his FU##ING greasy, unwashed, smelly head. And down the road we go. UBA757

blzr said:
On the news rivght now, the info-babe just said that the terrorists were caught by the same means that are so controvertial over here. What would those methods be?? Wire tapping, Profiling?

And, I love the Ideas posted before about using theis organs.

I just sent a letter to Bush at Congress.org regarding my proposed solution. This will keep the liberals busy for a while.:laugh:

maru657 said:
Red Alert, Red alert, Must be coming up on elections again.

That's exactly how Hillary and Kerry will play this off. "Bush is just trying to get people scared again."

Please tell me this in't what you believe, cuz if it is, you have no biusness operating heavy machinery.

Last edited:
brainhurts said:
The answer from some of our muslim pilots seems to be "we can't do anything so stop being mean to me"

Which really means: "We give our tactic and unspoken approval to our muslim brothers to kill, maim and destroy anyone that does not agree and live by our terms"

I do not think that is weird. I bring a gallon of lotion with me. Its usuailly gone after a 3 day.

Holy Crap! A gallon?! So you're the guy whose dried lotion I have to waste 3 alcohol wipes on to clean the side-stick.

JP4user said:
Why are we arresting these scumbags? Waste money on circus trials and publicity. They all need to be taken out and quietly made to disappear from the face of the earth.

exactly what I was thinking.

Latest resources

Back