Terrorists Almost strike Again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
labbats said:
Why don't they just target Middle Eastern men? Seems a lot more likely than my mom with some lotion in her purse.
Because Islamists are Black, White, Middle Eastern, and Asian.

It will be interesting to see what kind of dent this puts in air travel in general the next few months. I see oil is sinking this morning on just that possibility.

:pimp:

Cactus-Wrench said:
I personally have shampoo and conditioner in my bag, I also make about a gallon of ice tea before I start my commute to work, ranch dressing etc.

Dude, do you realize how weird you sound? Do you seriously bring a gallon of ice tea and ranch dressing in your luggage on your commutes?

JP4user said:
Why are we arresting these scumbags? Waste money on circus trials and publicity. They all need to be taken out and quietly made to disappear from the face of the earth.

I completely agree. Making the news only helps their cause. These people have already committed themselves to dying, so they're basically human garbage.
We should send them off to a farm and harvest their organs and use them as blood donors. There's lots of American lives that need organ transplants and blood donations. If the terrorists know that they will be caught and harvested to save lots of American lives, that would deter a lot of their recruits.

Blue Dude said:
Don't be hasty. First they need to cough up everything they know, right down to their mistress' burqa size. Then they can disappear.

True. Hopefully the process of info extraction will be as physically painful as possible.

ACWild said:
I completely agree. Making the news only helps their cause. These people have already committed themselves to dying, so they're basically human garbage.
We should send them off to a farm and harvest their organs and use them as blood donors. There's lots of American lives that need organ transplants and blood donations. If the terrorists know that they will be caught and harvested to save lots of American lives, that would deter a lot of their recruits.

That is exactly right about the news. Even if they are not succesfull the fear and disruption to our society they invoke is a win for them. The media plays right into this crap!

I am at the point now that since they want to target our children and families..we need to be going after theirs. Maybe they will think twice about their actions and the result. You can not reason with this people. You can not negotiate with them either. They will not stop until all of us are gone.

It is time to really take the gloves off and stop screwing around.

JP4user said:
That is exactly right about the news. Even if they are not succesfull the fear and disruption to our society they invoke is a win for them. The media plays right into this crap!

I am at the point now that since they want to target our children and families..we need to be going after theirs. Maybe they will think twice about their actions and the result. You can not reason with this people. You can not negotiate with them either. They will not stop until all of us are gone.

It is time to really take the gloves off and stop screwing around.

Harvest the terrorists as human livestock. The first on the list to receive their parts and blood should be injured US soldiers. They could use tendons, organs, and blood. Next on the list should be any US soldier who just needs it. Then soldiers families, then US citizens starting with children. That would drive the terrorists batty knowing that when they're caught, they'll be preserving the lives of many Americans.
They shouldn't have rights. They're forfeited them as soon as they made their decisions to kill lots of innocent people.

T45Flyer said:
Authorities in U.S. airports have quickly followed Britian's lead by banning passengers from carrying liquids onto flights, according to TSA. It includes beverages, hair gels and lotions. About the only things passengers are being allowed to take on board flights, he says, are pocket-sized wallets, prescription medicine, glasses and travel documents.
-- Barb De Lollis

Well, look at the bright side. Now you'll be able to tell who is starting a multi-day trip--hydrated, fresh scent, close shave; from someone who is ending one--dehydrated, stinky, beard.

Since contact lense solution isn't allowed, it should be a boon to the eyeglass and lasik industry.

ACWild said:
Harvest the terrorists as human livestock. The first on the list to receive their parts and blood should be injured US soldiers. They could use tendons, organs, and blood. Next on the list should be any US soldier who just needs it. Then soldiers families, then US citizens starting with children. That would drive the terrorists batty knowing that when they're caught, they'll be preserving the lives of many Americans.
They shouldn't have rights. They're forfeited them as soon as they made their decisions to kill lots of innocent people.

Not a bad idea. But they do have rights. They have the right to die a slow painful and agonizing death. I was elated hearing the news that Zarqawi survived the airstrike long enough to realize who killed him. I was also happy about the suffering he endured as he bled to death internally.

Andy said:
Dude, do you realize how weird you sound? Do you seriously bring a gallon of ice tea and ranch dressing in your luggage on your commutes?
I do not think that is weird. I bring a gallon of lotion with me. Its usuailly gone after a 3 day.

Latest resources

Back