• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Years with the Ball & Chain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Screw it, just go to Hawaii. She'll be happy, and send her off to the Mai Tai bar at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel (the Pink one) for Mai Tai's. I just got back Monday. They are doing lots of cool stuff (in Waikiki) and new buildings on Ohau.

You can be like me and hide under the pink & white umbrillas, checking out the "other" beach activities.

If you're going to ride that dang long on an airliner, might as well be worth it!

Go before school get's out of possible.

Or Ibeza, Spain.....
BTW they won't care if she is Irish...

Hawaii is the most overplayed vacationspot.

Might as well take her to Jamaica. They are about the same.

Its your 10 year. Make it interesting.

Remember to buy the gas with cash, at a store that doesn't have a video camera.

Hawaii is the most overplayed vacationspot.

Might as well take her to Jamaica. They are about the same.

Its your 10 year. Make it interesting.

Remember to buy the gas with cash, at a store that doesn't have a video camera.

Jamica is a hell hole compared to Hawaii. Wolf don't listen to Diesel, I don't know why his wife hangs out with him.

Kauai stay in Hanalei or Princeville. Awesome place.

Cabo, Paradise Island in the Bahamas or what about Sedona, AZ? Seriously, try the Enchanment Resort in Sedona (check out its website) - a bit pricey but the price will come down as the temp continues to rise. Great restaurants and spas in Sedona.

My wife hangs out with me because I take her to cool interesting places that aren't tourist traps.

Hawaii is the Jamaica of the west coast.

Common wolfy I know you can do better. How about tahiti? Whip out that big g pay and throw some cash down. :)

You wanted ideas WPP

and you mentioned Sydney. If you're considering going 'down under', how about a trip to Hayman Island Resort? You'll land at Hamilton, then yacht over to the resort. If you can plan it right, the yacht trip at sunset will set the tone for the whole visit. A boss I flew many moons ago invited the crew to join he and his wife there for a few days. Take a look at the website. It's all that and more - definitely a special destination.

French Polynesia www.letahaa.com .

If that doesn't work out for you, see if the Grantmoor Motor Lodge is still open in Newington, CT. You'll need to book well in advance if you want to reserve the Tarzan Room. There's a Staples and Roy Rogers located within walking distance.

Good luck!

My wife hangs out with me because I take her to cool interesting places that aren't tourist traps.

Hawaii is the Jamaica of the west coast.

Common wolfy I know you can do better. How about tahiti? Whip out that big g pay and throw some cash down. :)

Jamaica is a hole dude. I mean, Negril might be nice but when we were there I cant even remember how many security checkpoints we had to pass through to stay at our hotel. But I would say Tahiti and some of those islands would be the place to go!

And hey, dont forget about the Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn Maine seeing that the Pine Tree Motor Lodge is no longer around.

Latest resources

Back