• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ten Years with the Ball & Chain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
a vacation in modesto, a motorboat, some fishing equipment and cement.

Vegas or Dubai

Vegas. If not Vegas, I say go with Dubai (nonstop on Delta from ATL) - nice beaches, unreal shopping, interesting culture and worldclass dining. Bring some sun screen. She will never forget that one.

I thought you NJI guys would be familiar with Dubai by now... ;)

Good luck finding any BizElite seats to Europe during the summer using miles. 300k miles won't get you two tix. Go to www.flyertalk.com and poke around there. Plenty of ideas.

Billy,

I feel your pain, buddy. Same deal for me last year. Had a nice bit of bling-bling made for her (10 small diamonds worth), took her to one of the best restaurants in town, and bought her a spa day at an awesome hotel. I spent the day watching college hoops. Perfect.

Couldn't use points and spent a buck or three but points won't cover everything no matter where ya go.

P.S. You'd better hurry up and go back to the left seat of the IV...I'm coming for you in a few months.....of course, you'll have to leave the beach club and come back to where the real work gets done.

Last edited:
What's a "whinner"? Maybe they take points at some of the high schools.
Seriously now, I personally LOVE the Quality Inn in SAV, the bloodstains are such a nice touch to the walls....

This is a no brainer. If she likes Europe, you go to Amalfi coast in Italy. If she likes beach, you go to either the Maldives or Moorea.

Hell you might even consider Australia. You guys suggesting Dubai are crazy. I would NOT go to Dubai, especially when Americans are absolutely hated over there; unless, you want your wife to get kidnapped!

You guys suggesting Dubai are crazy. I would NOT go to Dubai, especially when Americans are absolutely hated over there; unless, you want your wife to get kidnapped!

Right, because of all of the American tourist kidnappings lately in Dubai. As an American tourist, you're safer in the UAE than in Italy. Americans are hated more in Mexico and Canada than in Dubai.

Cabo San Lucas
CATEGORY 6 HILTON
BEST BEACH EVER

Diesel said:
a vacation in modesto, a motorboat, some fishing equipment and cement.

You are one sick Mo-Fo..........:laugh: But you make me laugh!

Im dead meat if I screw this one up, so keep the ideas coming, I'm looking at everyone of the suggestions.

I like the Dubai idea for the kidnapping, but 2 problems. I'd be a single parent with three kids under 10 (aint gonna do it). They would :uzi: shoot, stab, or kidnap me 1st, the wiff would tell them she's Irish (which she is) and I was bugging her to begin with!!

WPP

Latest resources

Back