Ten Years with the Ball & Chain

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RTRHD; said:
Why don't you take here to Six Pence. ;)

I've been trashed in there WAY to many times to take my wife within 5 miles of that bar! I think theres a WANTED poster in there with my mug shot on it!

www.littlepalmisland.com

Stop being cheap charlie pilot. Lay on the beach and enjoy the cabana on a very exclusive little resort. Its your 10 year. Time to burn some cash.

Of course I'd also recomend croatia.

Wolf - are you planning on taking the kids? Thats going to be a major factor in your choice.

Go to Syros in the Greek Islands. Its amazing, inexpensive, and less touristy than Mikanos, et al. Rent a moped for the week and drive around the Island to all the secluded beaches. Watch out for unlit streets that have unmarked stairways...ask me how I know.
:eek:

Hey Oz I'm a DINK so I don't think in terms of kids.

Wolf...pack up and take the kids up to Auburn, Maine and stay at the Pine Tree motor lodge right next to greelys garage. Taylor Pond is nearby and then you can visit the Auburn Mall and you can make a scenic visit to Twitchells airport as well....the wife and kids will REALLY fall in love with this little place and this is just the place that will teach you how to talk like a real mainer and how important flannel shirts truly are! Enjoy the best ever seafood at "Red Lobster" and some great home cooking from Roys Hamburger steak house and dont forget the delicious Italian food at Amatos. And get a good italian at Sam's too. You will find a great breakfast waiting for you at The Big Apple in the mornings. There is also some great blue berry picking nearby as well. And if yah get a little worn out with the family thing, you can always take a quick 30 minute drive to Portland and head on in to Marks showplace.....conveniently located off the old exit 8. Dude, it just doesnt get much better than any of this. While your in Maine, drop your name in the hat for the moose lottery.....you might be one of the lucky 900 winners to come back and bag yourself a maine moose. Tasty they are. Ayuh! Oh and most importantly, dont forget to "say hello to my little somalian friends!" (repeat in Al Pacino accent)

Last edited:
Wow you really showed your age.

Pine Tree lodge is no longer there
Marks Showplace is called platinum plus

When's the last time you were there?

Wow you really showed your age.

Pine Tree lodge is no longer there
Marks Showplace is called platinum plus

When's the last time you were there?

I thought the Pine Tree motor inn was still around. Whats right next to greelys??? OK, platinum plus............and for more exotic adventure, the golden banana north side of BOS. Tell me thats still around, right?

jesus it really has been a long time.

The golden banana is closed

The only thing open on US1 is the cabaret on the other side.

Latest resources

Back