• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the vast majority at AT are behind getting this done. I don't think you will see anything ALPA being on the minds of AT pilots. We know what we have to look forward too and are eager to get this completed. We know that small setbacks now will be overcompensated for with growth and strength in the future. We are and have been behind getting this done. The small minority will whine for a while till they realize how this works to their benefit, but they whine about EVERYTHING anyway. Thanks GK and both NC for your hard work and determination to work this out fairly and setting an example on how this can be done working together.

Cheers!

Glad to see the FI trannies are finally coming to their senses. Posturing in negotiations is one thing, but when you have no leverage you just look silly.

Take the staple, count your blessings for your good fortune and move the heck in with your lives already.

I believe the vast majority at AT are behind getting this done. I don't think you will see anything ALPA being on the minds of AT pilots. We know what we have to look forward too and are eager to get this completed. We know that small setbacks now will be overcompensated for with growth and strength in the future. We are and have been behind getting this done. The small minority will whine for a while till they realize how this works to their benefit, but they whine about EVERYTHING anyway. Thanks GK and both NC for your hard work and determination to work this out fairly and setting an example on how this can be done working together.

Cheers!
Unless alpa doesn't send it to the pilot group for a vote. Then I'm sure they will be on the minds of most of the AirTran pilots. Let's hope they do the right thing, so we can move on and get this thing behind us.

Anyone have any info at all at this point? We don't even know what the supposed deal is and I know someone has spilled the beans already...these are pilots for heaven's sake.

No ones talking... Maybe soon, something from your union!

Unless alpa doesn't send it to the pilot group for a vote. Then I'm sure they will be on the minds of most of the AirTran pilots. Let's hope they do the right thing, so we can move on and get this thing behind us.

It won't be ALPA not sending it to the pilots, it will be the duly elected reps and appointed MC that will be saving us from ourselves. In knowing all of them personally, I'm not at all concerned about any ALPA national pressure either way in their decision.

Glad to see the FI trannies are finally coming to their senses. Posturing in negotiations is one thing, but when you have no leverage you just look silly.

Take the staple, count your blessings for your good fortune and move the heck in with your lives already.

Wow BD, I really hope you are not related to SWA in any way. Your posts are nothing but inflammatory...and immature. Why you constantly beat the staple drum is beyond me but shows how out of touch you really are. It is the law of the land that staples will not happen (unless agreed to by both sides), and I am sure that is not part of the outcome. Get real, and if you somehow made it through to SWA, you better come to grips on what you will REALLY accept with the SLI. Tust our NC to bring real benefit to the SWA pilots, but again, be realistic.

Latest resources

Back