• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA might like SWA proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have told you guys 1000 times anything and I mean anything that gets to our pilot group will pass! This Airtran guy is cringing because he is well aware that ALPA can screw this up and not give the deal to the pilots.

In my world if GK is willing to show leadership and tell us what he wants... Then we give the man what he wants.

Assuming this deal gets done I have some honest questions for SWA guys.
1. When purchasing a yacht is it better to go new or used?
2. Can someone give me the name of a good Ferrari mechanic in Atlanta?
3. Nanny or opare? Really can't decide
4. Is it wrong to say "opulence I has it" over the PA during boarding?
5. Finally I'm in the market for an airport car at the crash pad Lamborghini or should I just get the simple R8 since it will most likely just sit at the airport?
Crashpad speaks for no one at AirTran except himself.

A crappy SLI will not pass MEMRAT at AAI despite what Crashpad, the consumate defeatist, thinks.

wow bd, i really hope you are not related to swa in any way. Your posts are nothing but inflammatory...and immature. Why you constantly beat the staple drum is beyond me but shows how out of touch you really are. It is the law of the land that staples will not happen (unless agreed to by both sides), and i am sure that is not part of the outcome. Get real, and if you somehow made it through to swa, you better come to grips on what you will really accept with the sli. Tust our nc to bring real benefit to the swa pilots, but again, be realistic.

+1. ...

Crashpad speaks for no one at AirTran except himself.

A crappy SLI will not pass MEMRAT at AAI despite what Crashpad, the consumate defeatist, thinks.

Out of curiosity what is your definition of a "crappy SLI." Operating 2 certificates would be my definition.

Out of curiosity what is your definition of a "crappy SLI." Operating 2 certificates would be my definition.

And I should stay off FI?, WTF :puke:

Then your definition is not grounded in reality. GK wants ONE airline, and has said that over and over. What lunch break have you been on?

FI is not the place to discuss the SLI. That too has been told to us by our union. ATN MC speaks for me.

Then your definition is not grounded in reality. GK wants ONE airline, and has said that over and over. What lunch break have you been on?

FI is not the place to discuss the SLI. That too has been told to us by our union. ATN MC speaks for me.

We'll see for sure. Be interesting if this is a one time offer when the details are revealed. Could be a one and done, hard to tell.

Would "one and done" follow the process agreement?

Latest resources

Back