• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ATN: Why no JCBA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahaha. What a load of BS. You AT captains are the greediest lot I've ever seen.

Prove that you're not just in it for you and advocate a staple, because to all of us outsiders, that would clearly be the best SLI for the sake of the airline.

LOL!, I knew you couldn't make a post without mentioning staple. You made your point over and over and over and over again. We get it, "staple is the only fair thing", "put it to a vote, everyone will agree to a staple", "AirTran Captains are greedy". You are repeating yourself like a scratched .45 record, please for the love of Gawd bump the needle and make some other point!

LOL!, I knew you couldn't make a post without mentioning staple. You made your point over and over and over and over again. We get it, "staple is the only fair thing", "put it to a vote, everyone will agree to a staple", "AirTran Captains are greedy". You are repeating yourself like a scratched .45 record, please for the love of Gawd bump the needle and make some other point!

Lemme guess, AirTran Captain?

Thought so.

Karma......don't feed the trolls.

I know what he's typing right now! I don't think he can help it, he's on a continuous loop!

skip....skip...."staple is the only fair thing".....skip....skip...."greedy AT Captains"....skip....skip...."have a vote on a staple".....skip....skip....skip.....

I think it is good to take care if your own. When the list is done, this attitude will go a long way. Good to hear.

I think it is good to take care if your own. When the list is done, this attitude will go a long way. Good to hear.

You are right Tex. Let our unions slug it out. You have had polling to convey your thoughts and concerns. There is no reason for the rank and file to sling mud. If culture is so important why drive a huge wedge now. If this deal goes through the Tran folks will be approx. 30% of the pilot group. Let the process play out and see what the arbitrator comes up with. Time will tell my friend.

Cheers

Last edited:
You are right Tex. Let our unions slug it out. You have had polling to convey your thoughts and concerns. There is no reason for the rank and file to sling mud. If culture is so important why drive a huge wedge now. If this deal goes through the Tran folks will be approx. 30% of the pilot group. Let the process play out and see what the arbitrator comes up with. Time will tell my friend.

Cheers

I think it might be closer to 22%.

Point taken Comet. I guess what I am trying to say is we don't have to be enemies. Maybe I am being too optimistic.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back