SWAPA/ATN: Why no JCBA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
carl p said:
I am confident they will be open minded, fair, and represent the AT pilots well.

I hope you are right. SWA was built on "win/win", maybe there is hope.

Last edited:
So can we base our opinions of all SWA guys based on a couple of the ******************** stirrers that post on this board? You are complaining about one guy and all of a sudden we are all unreasonable and selfish? Maybe you need to step away from the computer if the stuff posted on an anonymous web board is getting under your skin.

My buddy's a 5th year FO at swa. Will make close to 200k this year averaging 14 days per month off. He says other guys his seniority make way more than him. I'd like to see what the top AT captain will make this year. Oh and that doesn't include profit share or 401k match (close to 20k). You guys are getting a smoking deal and you know it.

S3's buddy is not lying. Without giving you my W-2 numbers, I can say his estimate of earnings for a 5th year FO is very realistic. I will make a bit less less as a 6 year FO but I average 16 days off per month.

I guess we need a side letter is ours then that states we STAPLE all aquired pilots. Works for me. Wake up and stop dreaming. The trannies and their I want everything attitudes will ruin SWA.

This is the attitude I'm talking about Vixen....you simply can not put this out and then later say , hey let's pull together as one! Doesn't work that way dude.

11-21-2010, 12:33

Wow, I didn't know that the time change between Hawaii and the mainland was 3 1/2 years. :confused:

Dan your an idiot. Even a simpleton can realize the context of that post was in regards to a just as ridiculous statement made by a Tranny.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back