• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Indeed, this seems to be the prevailing opinion among many of the SWA pilots after SWAPA promised the staple. I'm not sure why so many SWA pilots here are angry with me for making references to the promised staple and the frustration of the radical faction led by SC.

You are still doing it.

Incorrect. It is that we expect a higher standard of integrity and morality than you are presenting.
Do you mean like Guppy, who was caught in a serious lie and finally had to admit that it wasn't true?

Or like the SWA pilots here who have called me fun names like stupid, moron, idiot, and dirtbag? And have suggested I do anatomically impossible acts?

Or maybe you mean like the SWA pilot who recently started a whole thread dedicated to bashing a single AT pilot by name and questioning his ethics?

Oppressive. That's the new name for you. I would give you credit for being antagonistic if you proved even ONE of your points.

But, as usual, when asked for proof you deflect and redirect.

Therefore, You have lost all credibility.

Gup

nindiri

Or like the SWA pilots here who have called me fun names like stupid, moron, idiot, and dirtbag? And have suggested I do anatomically impossible acts?
Don't condone any of that but you do know that one of your great FLIFO thought leaders and AAI loyalists called every single one of us "racists and homophobes". Right?

Don't condone any of that but you do know that one of your great FLIFO thought leaders and AAI loyalists called every single one of us "racists and homophobes". Right?
I can't really comment on that since I haven't seen it, but I can say that I have attempted to have reasonable discussions here without resorting to personal insults or threats like some of the SWA pilots have done in response.

But to be fair, I think it's not all SWA pilots behaving so poorly. I've met many of them, especially the senior guys, who were extremely nice and were even embarrassed by the actions of some of the younger more radical SWA pilots.

Interesting

But to be fair, I think it's not all SWA pilots behaving so poorly. I've met many of them, especially the senior guys, who were extremely nice and were even embarrassed by the actions of some of the younger more radical SWA pilots.
Most of the senior guys I know and hang with have a much different take on the airtran guys. Let's just say they are no longer drinking the kool-aid on Won Luv.

The absolute truth is -

Nindiri cannot prove even one of your many allegations. All we asked for was proof.

Gup
Proof that you lied? Okay, sure, that's easy.

You started a thread claiming that the AirTran MC was no longer coming to Dallas and was emailing AT pilots to tell them. I even tried to help you out of that one. I tried to warn you that it wasn't true, but you arrogantly assured me that "it's most certainly true". You only backed down later when it was clear that it was a lie.

Maybe you were just frustrated that night and won't do it again, but we have no way of knowing now, so it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back