• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWAPA/ALPA negotiate settlement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No risk of stroking out here. The problem is you have jerked around a guy that will ask you until you provide answers to your accusations.

Nindiri - show proof that SWAPA ever promised a staple.
Nindiri - show proof that SC is even remotely being threatened with recall.

Gup

I thought you were a girl?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Dude

How could I be more coherent.

I'm thanking you for showing me the error of my ways and gettin' my mind right on giving you guys preferential interviews.

I've explained again and again how your MEC has painted you into a corner yet you refuse to see it. I tried.

You think your CBA is going to save you. I'm here to tell you it's only good if you're still in business.

You had something to offer Mr. Kelly. Speed. You passed on that and now you're forcing him to consider other options. His words not mine. I'd be more worried about those words than any subtle little transgressions you feel have been heaped upon you by the big baddies in SWAPA or on FLIFO.

As I said to Ty, the train blows it's whistle for a reason when someone is on the tracks. It's to give you time to conjure up an exit strategy. Your MEC is in the driver's seat. How much time you gonna give them before you open the door and bail?

OK.... I'll bite. SWAPA didn't promise a staple and you know it. You're just trying to incite.
No Gup, this troll is attempting to get us to post what SWAPA has stated as their going in position, nice try Nindiri, the old Jedi mind trick...

still on my ignore list, Gup, you should try it as well.

Do you mean like Guppy, who was caught in a serious lie and finally had to admit that it wasn't true?

Or like the SWA pilots here who have called me fun names like stupid, moron, idiot, and dirtbag? And have suggested I do anatomically impossible acts?

Or maybe you mean like the SWA pilot who recently started a whole thread dedicated to bashing a single AT pilot by name and questioning his ethics?

Actually you sir are leading the disinformation campaign. Additionally, the majority of your posts are factually incorrect and are an attempt to be misleading and full of false rhetoric (another form of lying).

It's time to move on. We can get this thing done and all have a better life as a result. What you are doing simply is not helping. It's not unlike gl and oys with all of their disregard for integrity. They continue to write posts which hurt us all and are simply unethical. For example, it's like that guy on the street who promises to turn your 50$ into $10,000. What does he know?

We need to be a team. Yes quite bashing, but also stop posting simple trash. There's no point.

Score

No Gup, this troll is attempting to get us to post what SWAPA has stated as their going in position, nice try Nindiri, the old Jedi mind trick...

still on my ignore list, Gup, you should try it as well.
You're giving Nindiri WAY TOO MUCH credit. Even the AAI MEC is not that dumb. Even if Nindiri believed any of his/her/it's incessant ranting what good what it do.

"Uh yeah, hey, your honor-dude, I mean like i was in my hack nest with my liter bottles that I pi%% in so I don't have to get up and like, dude, I was logging into one of these pilot forums with one of my many, like usernames, and like this was inbetween world of war craft, and Like dude this one dude said that swapa said they were going to staple us so you know dude, it's on the internet you know so that's what happened dude and you gotta do something!"

Empennage

Please, don't stop him/her/it. Make sure Gary knows exactly what he's getting. Just keep feeding the rope.

:eek:

Actually you sir are leading the disinformation campaign. Additionally, the majority of your posts are factually incorrect and are an attempt to be misleading and full of false rhetoric (another form of lying).

It's time to move on. We can get this thing done and all have a better life as a result. What you are doing simply is not helping. It's not unlike gl and oys with all of their disregard for integrity. They continue to write posts which hurt us all and are simply unethical. For example, it's like that guy on the street who promises to turn your 50$ into $10,000. What does he know?

We need to be a team. Yes quite bashing, but also stop posting simple trash. There's no point.
There you go again. We can discuss issues and respectfully disagree, and work towards a compromise, but instead you accuse me of lying anytime I happen to disagree with you.

I'd love to have a friendly discussion with you, but it's a two-way street. I suggest we call a truce and discuss the issues rationally, but if you refuse, there is nothing I can do to change your mind.

I enjoy reading your posts, you are a credit to SWA.

Latest resources

Back