Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't give up fellas! Keep debating this. I know eventually someone will be the clear winner.
You already do. The AAI pilots. PCL AAI couldn't afford higher rates and $80+ pbl oil and a strong Delta. You need to stop celebrating 420. I am sure you were 3 weeks away from working only Wed. making $300,000 per year 5 week vac and all the White Castle you can eat.

Funny how you will only quote the old contract rates. Those rates have been gone for 3 years.

Ever heard of a 'snapshop' when an acquisition is announced? That's exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't know what you contract was on the date of announcement, then maybe you need to review the facts.

Ever heard of a 'snapshop' when an acquisition is announced? That's exactly what I'm talking about. If you don't know what you contract was on the date of announcement, then maybe you need to review the facts.

I wasn't talking about arbitration. I was talking about pay rates. Nothing more. Maybe you need to review reading comprehension. The fact is none of us know how arbitration would have turned out.

Snapshot. Get it? You whiners need to STFU. You are making the rest of your very cool pilot group look bad. Hope you're "safety" campaign goes swimmingly.

If the contract "snapshot" was was such a meaningful factor in the outcome of arbitration, then why the need for threats and ultimatums? AT would have likely done significantly better in arbitration and everyone but a few SW prima-donna types know that. Whatever dude.

The snapshot date deals with seniority lists, not with contracts. And even that date is usually up for debate.

Snapshot. Get it? You whiners need to STFU. You are making the rest of your very cool pilot group look bad. Hope you're "safety" campaign goes swimmingly.

Pot meet kettle. No wonder SWA pilots have the reputation they have. You ****************************** bags need to stop acting better than everyone else. Once again for the challenged among us, PAY RATES. Pure and simple. Believe it or not the sun doesn't revolve around SWAPA pilots.

If the contract "snapshot" was was such a meaningful factor in the outcome of arbitration, then why the need for threats and ultimatums? AT would have likely done significantly better in arbitration and everyone but a few SW prima-donna types know that. Whatever dude.

Gary wanted the deal done, he got it done. I'm not going to defend his actions but I guess he got the results he wanted relatively quickly.

On your side of the fence, ALPA's only game plan was to run straight to arbitration. That was a horrible game plan.

I'm out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back