Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The first offer was always going to be the best....so negotiate wisely. The AirTran MEC never could grasp that concept.

I wasn't interested in his "offers." I had arbitration.

Yes, you mean the arbitration that produced a fair and equitable integration?

An arbitrated list means nothing if it's not implemented. When will that happen with the USAir/ America West pilots? If SWAPA didn't like what it saw with an arbitrated list, guess what would have happened?

An arbitrated list means nothing if it's not implemented. When will that happen with the USAir/ America West pilots? If SWAPA didn't like what it saw with an arbitrated list, guess what would have happened?

It would have been implemented, because we had a Process Agreement that required it. AAA/AWA? Not so much. Their agreement only required implementation after a JCBA.

This has all been debated for a couple of years now, and your concerns all answered. You should have been paying better attention before you voted away your rights and your seniority.

It would have been implemented, because we had a Process Agreement that required it. AAA/AWA? Not so much. Their agreement only required implementation after a JCBA.

This has all been debated for a couple of years now, and your concerns all answered. You should have been paying better attention before you voted away your rights and your seniority.

Airtight language, huh? Sure.....

Anyway, like you said it's all been debated and it's over. Besides, you're leaving soon so you have no skin in the game.

Besides, you're leaving soon so you have no skin in the game.

True, no skin in the game, which is why I'm not posting here nearly as much as I used to. But someone still needs to refute the nonsense from the likes of maxblast, lest people consider it fact instead of the deranged rantings of a sociopath.

Max, every day you make it more clear that you should have never been entrusted with proprietary or confidential information of any sort.

The fact that you think it is appropriate to post this stuff here shows not only very poor judgement, but a pathological neuroses. Hopefully, you'll make it across the partition before you lose it completely. . . . At least you'll make more on disability over there.

I find it funny that when maxblast makes a post then backs it up with evidence to the contrary of what you and PCL are saying that you some how find it inappropriate to post. Maybe if you would stop spouting B.S. he wouldn't have to post those "top secret" memos.

Ok, you didn't like or trust the MEC Secretary/Treasurer. I will give you a quote from our former Communications Chair who I know you think is a smart guy (who later became the ATN MEC Chair). The email I am quoting is in response to the August 1, 2011 LEC blast that you ghost wrote for the LEC Chair. This email was part of Plaintiffs Exhibit #12 introduced during the Merger Committee Chair's deposition:

"Okay.. since we haven’t gotten a response, I’ll go ahead and try to help.

Bxxxxxx (ATN Contract Administrator) doesn’t approve LEC messages, so technically, he didn’t approve this one either. Did he, however, say you should remove the quote. Yes or no? If yes, why?

This isn’t a question as to whether you [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]believe [/FONT][/FONT]or [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]feel [/FONT][/FONT]or [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]think [/FONT][/FONT]that Kelly is bluffing. This is a question of whether you are willing to bend the facts Kelly’s full statement) to support that belief, and whether you’re willing to mislead the pilot group by postulating your [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]belief, feeling or thought [/FONT][/FONT]as fact. That is essentially what you have done.

To put it more plainly, it is one thing to say that you [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]believe [/FONT][/FONT]that Kelly was bluffing during the meeting ; it is another to deny the bluff happened altogether, and to bend Kelly’s words to support that statement.

Furthermore, as we all know, Gary Kelly repeated dozens of times in front of dozens of people that all bets are off in arbitration. You may recall that at 09:56am Gary Kelly said, "I don’t have to integrate these carriers." I remember that moment vividly because it is when you chose to stand behind your chair. You didn’t share that with the pilots; in fact, you told them in blanket fashion that no such statements were made at all. Some day they may wonder why.

Finally, in the interest of full disclosure, Anthony did try calling me immediately after I sent my last message. I did not answer the phone because I believe everyone needs to be a part of this conversation"

Why don't you just subpoena Gary Kelly to give a deposition. He can state for the record under oath that he had no intention to integrate the two airlines if it went to arbitration. You would win your lawsuit hands down case closed. This way you would win a large settlement. Then again that might destroy your case all together. The emails you post are just opinions, no facts.

Why don't you just subpoena Gary Kelly to give a deposition. He can state for the record under oath that he had no intention to integrate the two airlines if it went to arbitration. You would win your lawsuit hands down case closed. This way you would win a large settlement. Then again that might destroy your case all together. The emails you post are just opinions, no facts.

I'd love to see that!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back