Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow-ouch!

The problem here as many see it is there was a process agreement that was agreed upon by everyone prior. Had management stayed out of it, like in the only successful merger and SLI so far, it probably could have gone a lot smoother. You can't disrespect one side. Sure, one side was bigger and brought more to the table, but that side disregarded EVERYTHING the other brought, and thought "They will thank us for stapling them..... No 737 Capt slots for you....." I still don't understand that one. DL didn't kick NWA guys off their own 757s, they TRUSTED them to fly to standards. They even allowed each NWA 757 pilot to do actual touch in goes in empty 767s to make sure they felt comfortable. Everyone got a couple landings. That must have been pricey. Oh well, they had a chance to watch it beforehand....

All my opinion, of course!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last time I checked, the time machine wasn't invented. So I guess we will all have to live with the way it went down. Even you!

The treatment AirTran pilots have received thus far can never be undone. No amount of future goodwill by this airline will ever make up for it. Ask me in ten years and I'll tell you the same. The animosity and resentment will not go away. They created it and I'm forced to live with it.

so, I have a question. Are you going to be two faced and talk tough on here and then act all nice while flying or are you going to be an ass in the cockpit and jeopardize your career? Just curious.

Last time I checked, the time machine wasn't invented. So I guess we will all have to live with the way it went down. Even you!

The thing is Humvee, he won't.

He'll keep spouting the same BS, month after month after month. Or should I say year after year.

Same crap, different day from the General.

so, I have a question. Are you going to be two faced and talk tough on here and then act all nice while flying or are you going to be an ass in the cockpit and jeopardize your career? Just curious.

Not that this should be of any concern to you, but since you asked, I'm going to conduct myself exactly as I do now. I come to work, fly my trip then go the F home and partake one or more of my many leisure activities. If someone asks my opinion about a certain topic, I'll give it. If they want to talk about football, that's fine too.

This company will never have my respect or loyalty and that should surprise nobody. You can't lie, cheat and steal and expect your employees to respect you.
As far as I can tell there are at least a thousand of us over here that feel the same way.

1000 that should have had a preferential interview.

It must suck for you to watch a bunch of undeserving scum bags like us walk right into a company that turned you down. All that money you spent on the 737 type and still no job. So sad you must be little man.

Not that this should be of any concern to you, but since you asked, I'm going to conduct myself exactly as I do now. I come to work, fly my trip then go the F home and partake one or more of my many leisure activities. If someone asks my opinion about a certain topic, I'll give it. If they want to talk about football, that's fine too.

This company will never have my respect or loyalty and that should surprise nobody. You can't lie, cheat and steal and expect your employees to respect you.
As far as I can tell there are at least a thousand of us over here that feel the same way.

Yow-ch! Very understandable. Good luck, and btw, the carrier across the way will be hiring eventually, with lots of retirements and good newhire pay.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yet, you defend the Tran who did nothing but that..

Latest resources

Back