Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA today like the airline in the book, "Nuts!"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The real question is whether it matters ?

SWAPA and SWA management seem to either violate, ignore or write secret new LOAs together that negate the others. SWAPA would have spent every waking hour attempting to circumvent any agreement.

These are the same people who had 1700 pilots bid on a 717 seat at a fictional base, while they were selling the airplane. What would you think ?

One thing's for sure, if you think they duped you, they also duped us. You don't think we'd have voted MUCH differently if we knew all our new orders were going to replace your aircraft we just bought?

One thing's for sure, if you think they duped you, they also duped us.

You sound like a crack dealer calling the cops when he gets ripped off. More to come for you Wave. Plenty more. You sold yourself for a seniority bump and allowed management to outsource an entire airline on a B scale. Just like the General. Now you're in Section 6, with GK pointing at an airline that he owns, that has better performance and is cheaper to run.

You're actually dumb enough to wonder why management is taking so long to transition the airline. Would Delta management rush to get rid of its low cost outsourced flying ?

What's your excuse ? - "it was only for a few years and I got something out of it"

Wow, you're right dicko. I've seen the light. Didn't think it was possible, yet here we are.
Sipping drinks tonight fellas- full courvoisier mode

Yes, swa FO's did get raped-

You truly are delusional.

All AT FOs should have been stapled to get close to fair-

Go f^ck yourself, wave. BTW, as arrogant and narcissistic as you are, thinking the world apparently owes you everything, if you want to use an Al Pacino avatar, it should be his portrayal of Tony Montana. "The world is yours," wave. Or so you think. :rolleyes:

You sold yourself for a seniority bump and allowed management to outsource an entire airline on a B scale.

I have heard more and more people say that they would have gladly gave GK the scope relief to fly AAI as Southwest Express, seeing what has happened to SWA. Maybe in that way you are lucky that SWAPA has the best scope in the industry, or your "entire airline on a B scale" could have become an entire career on a B scale.

I have heard more and more people say that they would have gladly gave GK the scope relief to fly AAI as Southwest Express, seeing what has happened to SWA. Maybe in that way you are lucky that SWAPA has the best scope in the industry, or your "entire airline on a B scale" could have become an entire career on a B scale.

Our scope required the integration within 18 months, you dimwit. We were the ones who ended up waiving scope to give SWA more time, since they're apparently too incompetent to get a merger done in less than 10 years.

Yawn-
We're on the same page PCL - so right back at you with all that

Our scope required the integration within 18 months, you dimwit. We were the ones who ended up waiving scope to give SWA more time, since they're apparently too incompetent to get a merger done in less than 10 years.

So there was no way you could be operated separately, like everybody claims SWA threatened them? Glad we got that cleared up, dimwit.

Whoa, dicko, secret pacts, negating written agreements, your time in court is coming, maybe GK will break out the checkbook and back pay all at the AAI rates, or even better you keep all your CP seats, and get an ATL fence and/ROR...so basically AAI, stays like it was but u get the SWA pay.. Fine with me but what about those synergies ?...Geez acting so "rude" to the airline you acquired, u know selling their RJ, dictating the SLI...b scaling them ( at the post acq " negotiated rate" BTW) is real "ungentlemanly" on SWA's part.... Did I "spin" it right...

Madjack,

You forgot the SkyWest RJ service because they had no scope. CA rates of 152/hr, FO 79/hr while Bob was just stiff arming any improvements. Oh yea....and airport standby reserve too.

Must have been a wonderful place.

This AirTran wasn't such a bad place and we should have done better with the SLI is completely delusional. Give me a break. Apples and Oranges.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back