SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No chance ur all coming over...

You'd think SWAPA and the majority of Southwest pilots would be in favor of, and doing everything in their power to ensure there would be a way for as many of us not to come over as possible. If nothing else, just to protect your version of your culture.

Luv2-

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd bet that 99.9% of SWA pilots would be more than happy to help you in your quest to stay with the planes going to delta.

The LAST thing any of us want is to *make* you come to work for this awful backwards airline.

I sincerely hope that your great ALPA is working on something like that for you and that you have a chance to work for Delta. Most here would be happy to write a letter or contribute to that cause.

Good luck-- I hope it works out for you.

100% yes

You'd think SWAPA and the majority of Southwest pilots would be in favor of, and doing everything in their power to ensure there would be a way for as many of us not to come over as possible. If nothing else, just to protect your version of your culture.

I do hope that anybody that doesn't not want to work for SWA gets hired by their dream company whether that is Delta, United, Emirates, etc. Nothing is worse (or more taxing) than flying a 3 or 4 day trip with a guy that can't stop complaining about how bad he has it. I would get it if we worked for an airline like Pinnacle or American Eagle but that is not where we work.

I hope that the maturity level shown here is not indicative of the actual level at neither group! Gezz! You guys are worse than a Mexican soap opera!

Latest resources

Back