SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good, glad you could admit it. :D

You started it all with the assumption that since I only flew 250 hours that I was a slacker. Rather than ask why, you just assumed wrong and that is a little window into your psyche...how your brain is wired. I do not have the patience for folks like you and said GFY.:eek:

Phred

Last edited:
Good, glad you could admit it. :D

You started it all with the assumption that since I only flew 250 hours that I was a slacker. Rather than ask why, you just assumed wrong and that is a little window into your psyche...how your brain is wired. I do not have the patience for folks like you and said GFY.:eek:

Phred

Whatever kernel...:rolleyes:

That's good to hear. For a 9 year FO, $190K is average of 125 TFP per month. 125 TFP in 13 days a month...that's pretty sweet...almost 10 TFP a day straight pay. Without premium pay, seems kind of tough to do right now. What are you averaging these days?

Lance Captain in 2012. 9 days Capt flying - 3-4 days FO Flying. 4 weeks of vacation. Almost 0 premium trips (1). 766+45 flight hours = 232k gross

No cartel. Smart bidding. 17 days off a month.

The AT guys have to learn our open time system. End of story.
e
Also, right now EVERYBODY is hurting for trips and cash. The Company has too many Pilots..... they don't furlough, guess what that means? We all make less..... however, this should pick up soon. So a new AT convert is infact making less money NOW, but we all are.... so we can keep everyone on the payroll.

So I gotta join a cartel, become a tournament level playa, pet a unicorn, sacrifice a live puppy while kneeling in front of statue of HK plus learn a new jet...no wonder you're high paid thats a lot of stuff to do.

No cartel, no unicorn, no puppy required.

The jet is easy and so is the flexiblity. But if you want to keep bashing everything, then have at it.

Plaintiffs argue that the arbitrator erred by relying on agreements outside the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the NPA and AirTran which governs seniority. The CBA states that "the seniority of a pilot will begin to accrue from the date the pilot is first placed on Company payroll in a training status." See Section 3.A.6 of Exhibit 9 to Plaintiffs' Cross-Motion for Final Summary Judgment at DE 52. The arbitrator awarded Defendants credit back to a December 20, 1993 training class based upon a 1991 agreement between the President of DSA and a group of pilots including Plaintiffs and Defendants. Plaintiffs contend that arbitrator's new seniority list reflected the stock purchase dates of the DSA pilots, rather than any payroll status, and thus was outside the terms of the governing CBA. Plaintiffs argue that the arbitrator's conclusion shows that he was creating new contractual terms at odds with the CBA, while expressly relying on the intent of Guy Lindley, former head of DSA, a nonparty

Latest resources

Back