• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is wrong with your reading comprehension? I do not know how to put it any clearer:

When awarded a reserve line at AT, you are not allowed to pick up extra trips on off days. You can only fly when they call you! A reserve guy is not allowed to do any extra flying.

Read it often and sloooowly until you understand it...see ya next year.

Phred

You never said it was contractual moron, you only said you were ".. not able to pick up trips, not able to get any premium time or "work the system" in ANY way."

I had no idea if it was due to your rotten seniority, like it happens here at Southwest, or you didn't want to fly any extra. Being that it's contractual, then it's your Union's fault for having something like this in your contract. Maybe they had a "gun to their head" when they agreed to it. :rolleyes:

No you wont. :puke:

Oh, and you are welcome for FL showing you how to handle bags.I see from the latest standings..you are improving.

I doubt they utilized any "baggage handling technology" from AirTran, but keep believing in it. It's hard to lose any bags when they all come through a couple of hubs, try doing it with 60+ and a few thousand more flights a day.

You never said it was contractual moron, you only said you were ".. not able to pick up trips, not able to get any premium time or "work the system" in ANY way."

I had no idea if it was due to your rotten seniority, like it happens here at Southwest, or you didn't want to fly any extra. Being that it's contractual, then it's your Union's fault for having something like this in your contract. Maybe they had a "gun to their head" when they agreed to it. :rolleyes:

No you wont. :puke:

You're correct, it was our union's fault.
They told us we would be on your contract in a year and that this contract was just temporary.
Neat huh?

Bottom line is some guys are going to like where they were and some are going to like it when they transition over. It is going to be different and it will take some getting used to. I will never discredit an AT dude because he says his life/money is worse after the transition. We all have different values and motivations. Commuting sucks. Many will be forced into the commuting world and they are not going to like it. Many will be pushed to weekends/holidays and that is a bad deal. Your reality is your reality. There are spread sheets that tell the non human story of numbers. That only goes so far. The rest is about your life and your preferences. Best of luck to us all!!

canyon,

You've called me a slacker, a chud and a moron....aren't just a ray of sunshine. Yet you are the one that jumps to conclusions and starts slinging mud. You obviously have some pent up hatred over this deal and want to let it out. Go ahead, let it out. You'll feel better - just like a little two year old brat whos momma took away his pacifier. Awe, did someone lose his num-num?

...and yes. You will see me next year.:D

Last edited:
canyon,

You've called me a slacker, a chud and a moron....aren't just a ray of sunshine. Yet you are the one that jumps to conclusions and starts slinging mud. You obviously have some pent up hatred over this deal and want to let it out. Go ahead, let it out. You'll feel better - just like a little two year old brat whos momma took away his pacifier. Awe, did someone lose his num-num?

...and yes. You will see me next year.:D

canyon....GFY. I guess you are just so clouded by Koolaid that you think all AT folks are slackers.

Do you know how to read?

What is wrong with your reading comprehension? I do not know how to put it any clearer:

Phred

You'll feel better - just like a little two year old brat whos momma took away his pacifier. Awe, did someone lose his num-num?

Yeah, it's me..:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back