• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The attorneys and arbitrator will take care of it.

No they wont. There is nothing to take care of. You cannot change what has already been agreed to.

Your pilot group voted for it PCL.

Own it!

You should have voted for the first agreement but the collective arrogance of yourself and the AAI MEC got the best of you.

I find it bizarre that someone on the AAI Merger Committee (or whatever it is you guys calls it) doesn't seem to understand how all this works.
I know very well how it works, and have even detailed it, straight from the Dispute Resolution Agreement, on this forum in recent months.

However, I'm not going to get into it anymore. It's been hashed out, and it's just not worth the angst.

See ya' on the line, and until then, have fun and fly safe out there. :beer:

No they wont. There is nothing to take care of. You cannot change what has already been agreed to.

Maybe. I really don't know their legal arguments. Maybe they have a basis, maybe they don't. I think the arbitrator should decide. As the arbitrators should have decided in the first place, avoiding this mess.

You should have voted for the first agreement but the collective arrogance of yourself and the AAI MEC got the best of you.

I still wouldn't vote for that POS even if Gary literally held a gun to my head.

So Southwest is getting rid of many B737/300 maybe the SWA side should file a complaint too! Hell, everyone would laugh their ass off at us if we did, but when the Airtran pilots see a loss of aircraft they flew they think SWAPA is screwing them. What the ******************** is wrong with you jackwagons? It is business. Everyone gets ********************ed at Southwest welcome to the party.

I've read the official dispute. It was written in Texan so the Dallas folks would understand it.
It said, " Don't piss on our boots and tell us it's raining".

Happy New Year!

This crap about the merger is getting so old it doesn't even stink anymore.

I've read the official dispute. It was written in Texan so the Dallas folks would understand it.
It said, " Don't piss on our boots and tell us it's raining".

Happy New Year!

This crap about the merger is getting so old it doesn't even stink anymore.
No... you're just becoming acclimated to the smell. ;)

The people who don't seem to understand how this all works are the people in charge at SWAPA, who seem incapable (or unwilling) of understanding that the Dispute Resolution Agreement facilitates a process for resolving these sorts of disagreements. Instead, they're trying to stonewall, which will ultimately be a fruitless endeavor.
$20 to your charity of choice that you are wrong, the arbitrator will not change the SLI, per the SLI and DR agreements.

Lear,

S/b is right, a neutral arbitrator will not change any of this...if u really cared about mending fences u wouldn't be going down this road...

Total BS...... A neutral will decide what is fair, and some of you are afraid of that. An explanation is always provided in any award, btw. Just sit back and let it happen. It may go exactly how you think, or it may not.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back