• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$20 to your charity of choice that you are wrong, the arbitrator will not change the SLI, per the SLI and DR agreements.

Wrong about what? I haven't predicted an outcome. I've just said that it needs to be decided by a neutral, and SWAPA is making fools of themselves trying to prevent or delay that. Whether the outcome from the neutral will be positive or negative for us, I have no idea.

I bet ALPA national cringes when you open your mouth. You make the entire organization look like amateurs.

There is not a valid dispute. You are getting exactly what was agreed to. Nothing more nothing less.

I bet ALPA national cringes when you open your mouth. You make the entire organization look like amateurs.

There is not a valid dispute. You are getting exactly what was agreed to. Nothing more nothing less.

Maybe the AT group is upset that they think the Process Agreement wasn't followed? Just a guess?

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Process Agreement was followed to a T.

An agreement was reached and ratified before mediation or arbitration was required.

An agreement was reached and ratified before mediation or arbitration was required.

Yeah, 83% voted it in, while crying ecstaticly with joy! Such an awesome, fun experience! Don't remind us...... And did that Process Agreement have anything about possible arbitration? Just curious, Bill.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I can't wait until you guys "reach an agreement" with GK and company. On your new contract I'll be here to remind how you "agreed" to it. Pain is comming, and since I'm already on the Bscale Ill support the companies offer to bring everybody down, so they can be profitable again. Goooo Team, "the golden rule" and all the rest of that culture BS enema I've been receiving.

Last edited:
I can't wait until you guys "reach an agreement" with GK and company. On your new contract I'll be here to remind how you "agreed" to it. Pain is comming, and since I'm already on the Bscale Ill support the companies offer to bring everybody down, so they can be profitable again. Goooo Team, "the golden rule" and all the rest of that culture BS enema I've been receiving.

Support it Fletch as long as they follow the process "to the T...." What you need to worry about is what the Corndogs MAY give up to keep their higher pay. They out number you, and they might not share the same interests as you do. They won't even acknowledge that there is a B scale and that it was allowed, for a few YEARS. Always have pay parity on same equipment. By doing that, you can attempt to alleviate some of the pain of an SLI. But no........

You know, there really is no excuse for this from the Corndogs. They had the ability to watch two different mergers prior to yours, one went well, and one did not. Which one do these guys resemble now? They can't say they didn't realize what could happen, they had front row seats to the previous two.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
GL,
Yes. There was a path to arbitration in the event an agreement was not met.

In this case an agreement was reached and ratified so arbitration never came into play.

Fletch,
You could just say thank you for the raise rather than being a cry baby. Just saying.

You won the lottery and now you want more. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Their day is comming, most of them are clueless. Airline number 3 for me, they hired ex ALPA pres to be the hatchet, the latest letter to the pilot group was just the beginning, all those scheduling "goodies" they brag about are going to get cut waay back. For me it's business as usual " meet the new boss, same as the old boss. The waste I see at SWA stations is staggering. I would have never believed the lack of technology and waste had I not seen it myself.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back