• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to speed up Airtran integration.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will take QOL over money any day of the week! Winning the lottery would be great, but how can you compare SWA to winning millions and never having to work again?

This job is worth millions and millions. You do have to get off the couch and work for it but despite popular belief, the Democrats can't give away enough to support a culture of worthlessness that seems prevalent these days. You are going to need to work. If that doesn't suit you then SWA isn't going to work out for you.

This job is worth millions and millions. You do have to get off the couch and work for it but despite popular belief, the Democrats can't give away enough to support a culture of worthlessness that seems prevalent these days. You are going to need to work. If that doesn't suit you then SWA isn't going to work out for you.

So it's not like winning the lotto. I have no problem working, and would love to work for SWA, but I hardly consider it winning the lotto.

This job is worth millions and millions.

A job at AirTran was worth millions, as well. Despite what your momma told you, you aren't special.

Hey guys...if its really not about the money, then just drop most of your flying when you transition over. Basically just drop down to AAI pay. So some will be at the 4yr seniority making 6yr longevity pay at SW. So by dropping at a higher patackle you shouldn't have to work much at all. Just a thought...if its not about the money.

Hey guys...if its really not about the money, then just drop most of your flying when you transition over. Basically just drop down to AAI pay. So some will be at the 4yr seniority making 6yr longevity pay at SW. So by dropping at a higher patackle you shouldn't have to work much at all. Just a thought...if its not about the money.

Thought you couldn't drop trips there....are you allowed to drop trips off your line?

Hey guys...if its really not about the money, then just drop most of your flying when you transition over.

Can't. Your pathetic work rules don't allow for straight dropping of trips. You have to have someone to take it off your hands. And since we'll all be junior, we'll have the crappiest trips that no one will want to take.

You think your contact was really that stellar PCL?

It's just a matter of math. A career at AirTran was "worth millions," as Nelson said.

But yes, I would rather have my contract than yours. I think it has a much better balance of pay and work rules. Especially since I'm likely to be stuck on reserve, with your non-existent rules for assigning of flying. Again, it's not all about the money to me.

Latest resources

Back