Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA to Boston, eh? Oh yeah? We get ANGOLA!!!???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Scope and codeshare for you dudes has been as effective as your no furlough clause, eh?

It's a tough call on who is a bigger jackass,

General lee or tankerclown.

I'll have to think about it.

Gup

There is no thinking about it Gupp... Genital is right... You fly for a POS airline flying 8 legs a day, in the same airplane, to places like LBB and apparently you guys need to furlough 300 soon. I also fly for a POS cargo carrier flying nothing but all nighters and soon we'll have to furlough around 700 cause we're just like FedEx..... hands down the genital wart wins the prize.

Heck... this d ou ch e bag has posted thousands of worthless posts and spewed so much sh!t that he's had to make up another screen name of car ramrod just to give himself support on this site. It has to be the genital cause all he has posted here is support for his lover the general. Hopefully delta is still doing random drug tests these days with all the spending cut backs.

Net

Delta Airlines fly direct to Angola -report

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:08am EST

LUANDA, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Delta Air Lines will launch direct commercial flights between the United States and Angola from June or September, U.S. Ambassador to Angola Dan Mozena was quoted as telling local news agency Angop on Friday.
These would be the first direct commercial flights from the U.S. to oil-rich Angola, and would serve U.S. oil workers who currently use a 15-hour charter flight known as the Houston Express that lands in Luanda three times a week.
Mozena did not provide further details on the flights.
A Delta Air Lines spokesperson was not immediately available to comment. (Reporting by Henrique Almeida, editing by Will Waterman)

I just don't think I will be bidding that. If it is a 3 day trip worth 24 hours (like Lagos), then it may go senior. You gotta have good security, and we seem to have that. I bet you are jealous Bravodude.

Bye Bye--General Lee

one mans angola is another mans lubock!

How many profitable years has your company had in the last decade? Hmmmm..... I wouldn't throw stones at anyone else who works for a place which actually knows how to MAKE MONEY, Captain BK!
-MORON

I hear McDonalds is making money too, and you will do great there making fries.

Bye Bye--General Lee

one mans angola is another mans lubock!

Trying to make a joke, you can't even spell the city correctly. Idiot. I think the place you and Networ-King need to go most is Uranus.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yeah but the buffet wasn't half bad eh.

Not bad at all, as long as you avoided anything that wasn't boiled or baked and made sure to have the bottles opened in front of you. And no ice.

The hotel was 5-star, no doubt. Unfortunately just outside the locals were washing their clothes in a brackish river.

Trying to make a joke, you can't even spell the city correctly. Idiot. I think the place you and Networ-King need to go most is Uranus.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Genital warts...

Keep you homosexual tendencies off of FI. I think we all have known for a while that you are a closet homosexual ( not that there's anything wrong with that), but quit trying to pressure people on here to follow your gay ways... Have a safe trip to Angola...... d o u c h e.

Genital warts...

Keep you homosexual tendencies off of FI. I think we all have known for a while that you are a closet homosexual ( not that there's anything wrong with that), but quit trying to pressure people on here to follow your gay ways... Have a safe trip to Angola...... d o u c h e.

You really need to brush up on DC8 systems, it may come in handy soon for you. Transferring fuel with those fuel levers will be great fun for you at 3am between Dayton and Philly. But wait, the fun won't be over soon, you will turn and go back to Des Moines after that cold walkaround. MIA sure was fun while it lasted.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back